Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Serious playground baller

Default Re: What Basketball Shoes Do You Wear

1992 flight huaraches or huarache 2k4...

Saw a basketball once

I got a pair of black,white and some green Lebrons they got green chinese logos on the back and I put in some white laces

Saw a basketball once

"Flyers" Michael Jordan - a collection elegant、power、art、impromptu ability at a suit of excellence athletes.He has redefined NBA superstar meaning, he is recognized as the world's best basketball player, not only in his place one era、NBA And in the entire NBA history The Jordan are the best in the world.In most people's eyes,Wholesale jordan shoes Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player, his magnificent and endowed with the legendary basketball career.In this sport, and his huge influence.Force inevitable let people pushed him into shrines. Elegant, speed, power, rich artistry the impromptu creativity and overwhelming1y strong unbelievable desire perfect

Serious playground baller

Looks like an old thread bumped by a spammer but I'll play anyway. I've been playing in hyperdunk low tops for the past 2 or 3 months. Last night I played in Jordan 2009's and rolled my ankle so I will be going back to HD lows this weekend

Local High School Star Ol Dirty Bastard's Avatar