Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Durant and Westbrook are the only ones who can stop the Warriors

Durant and Westbrook are the only ones that can save the league. No one else has what it takes. This league needs apex Russ and KD to get their shit together and step up in the playoffs or it's ring #2 for Steph, Iggy, Klay and crew.

Last edited by Milbuck; 11-23-2015 at 01:19 AM.

Default Re: Durant and Westbrook are the only ones who can stop the Warriors

They could both drop 40/10/5 and still lose to Warriors. One team is an experienced, well oiled machine that plays unselfish basketball and makes all the right decisions, the other is a team of scrubs that stand around watching 2 guys ISO 24/7.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Go away like you did earlier. You realize nobody missed you, right? God...it must sting to know nobody gave a shit about you even after your 20k post in a year, no?

Edit: Being the good guy I am, I was actually happy for you...I thought you actually managed to find something worthwhile in your life that wasn't a message board...but here you are spewing your same ol' bullshit. You make it hard, don't you, lad?

Banned

What a story it would be

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    They could both drop 40/10/5 and still lose to Warriors. One team is an experienced, well oiled machine that plays unselfish basketball and makes all the right decisions, the other is a team of scrubs that stand around watching 2 guys ISO 24/7.
    That's why I said apex Durant and Westbrook, it's gonna take MVP Durant and Godbrook together to beat them 4 times out of 7. I know OKC's coaching looks to be even worse than last year but I still think KD and Russ have it in them to beat any team by themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Go away like you did earlier. You realize nobody missed you, right? God...it must sting to know nobody gave a shit about you even after your 20k post in a year, no?

Edit: Being the good guy I am, I was actually happy for you...I thought you actually managed to find something worthwhile in your life that wasn't a message board...but here you are spewing your same ol' bullshit. You make it hard, don't you, lad?
    Appreciate the response Smoke. Go ahead and type out another one for me.

TomBrady
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Milbuck.

ISO ball isn't going to beat us in a 7 game series with HCA. Not even with two top 10 players.

The Spurs are the biggest threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    That's why I said apex Durant and Westbrook, it's gonna take MVP Durant and Godbrook together to beat them 4 times out of 7. I know OKC's coaching looks to be even worse than last year but I still think KD and Russ have it in them to beat any team by themselves.
    Basketball is a team sport, Westbrook and Durant can go ham and outplay their matchups, but the other 3 positions and bench is gonna get shit on. Then you add coaching in the mix and it's an impossible scenario. How exactly does OKC win 4 times? They are worse both defensively AND offensively, trying to outscore Warriors isn't gonna work, trying to shut them down isn't gonna work, Warriors are the Spurs on steroids.

Banned

OKC gonna be scary in the underdog role

Already got people completely writing them off

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    ISO ball isn't going to beat us in a 7 game series with HCA. Not even with two top 10 players.

The Spurs are the biggest threat.
    Durant and Westbrook aren't just run of the mill top 10 players. At any given moment they can be the two best players in the world. Those two at the top of their games are unlike anything you guys have seen in the playoffs since your breakout. This ain't Delly and JR Smith we're talking about. Everything in the isoball vs teamball debate goes out the window when you're playing two juggernauts like that.

And isoball dropped 30 in a half on one foot against you guys last year and had you guys looking entirely vulnerable.

durant is a beta, westbrook is too dumb. not happening.

okc is a 2 year old story. not even relevant right now.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    You appreciate something I don't remember? I wish my all of my old gf's would do the same. It'd make my love life much easier...

Very good NBA starter

Nah, Cavs fully healthy have the best chance

I dont trust Donovan

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Nah, Cavs fully healthy have the best chance

I dont trust Donovan
    I trust Lebron and Kyrie is cold af but I honestly think Draymond would make Love his prison bitch.

NBA Legend

OKC is no threat to the Dubs, as long as this guy is around