Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 170+ hostages taken at a Radisson hotel in Bamako, Mali

Default Re: 170+ hostages taken at a Radisson hotel in Bamako, Mali

The US embassy in Bamako has tweeted that it "is aware of an ongoing active shooter operation at the Radisson Hotel".
    All US citizens were asked "to shelter in place" and "encouraged to contact their families".
    "It's all happening on the seventh floor, jihadists are firing in the corridor," a security source told AFP.
    Witnesses say the police have surrounded the hotel and are blocking roads leading into the neighbourhood.
    The Rezidor Hotel Group, which owns the Radisson Blu, said it was aware of "the hostage-taking that is ongoing at the property today".
    "As per our information two persons have locked in 140 guests and 30 employees," AFP quotes its statement as saying.
    The UN force in Mali took over responsibility for security in the country from French troops in July 2013.

Nah it's probably not IS, there has been continuous jihadi violence in Mali since before that group existed.

Banned

IS will probably claim responsibility as usual...

They are releasing Muslim hostages, and have started killing the others.

"Hostages able to recite verses of the Koran were being released, a security source has told Reuters news agency."
    Jesus... Why do these criminal ****s think they are muslim and doing muslims a favor or doing any of those hostages a favor by releasing them? wtf... how/where the hell in Koran does it justify afflicting (better yet killing) INNOCENT people?

If i was there i would recite something out of the Koran (probably El-Fatiha or something) to just quickly prove to them im muslim and then continue to recite the Koran/verses that show them they are going straight to hell, dont even have to go far, just start with the 1st rule/verse in the book like "Taking the life of an innocent is taking the life of entire human kind"... just to make sure they know...

But i really think its perhaps not necessary, i think they ALL know they are criminals & are going straight to hell, they just simply feel a microscopic amount of compassion for a muslim, would rather not kill one if possible because.. well... they are not ISIS.... small difference between ISIS and a "normal criminal/psycho" who just so happened to be born a muslim...

I really dont get it, how does saying "Allah Akbar" bla bla "Im muslim" make you a muslim after you do evil deeds? How does this make sense for them? Can somebody try explain how this works? I mean, look at the other criminals/psychos who were not born muslim today..... they damn sure dont use anything out of or for example christianity (or anything) to suit their evil deeds, they damn sure know they are going straight to hell.... they do it for the money or for simply being sick ****s, they are just honest to themselves... why cant "muslim" criminals/psychos be that to?
    Last edited by pauk; 11-20-2015 at 08:49 AM.

Do you have to recite the verses in Arabic? - if just a few random passages were allowed i could maybe get by and pass off..

Everybody should have some Koran verses in their head in this day and age - should props be taught in health and safety..

edit: and has anyone else noticed how the have Libya has provided for terrorists is from whence these groups prosper? From the article in op:

Militancy in Mali:
    October 2011: Ethnic Tuaregs launch rebellion after returning with arms from Libya
    Cheers for that Obama and Clinton, i'm sure the masses of Africans who have been slaughtered as a consequence are muy grateful for your getting rid of Gaddafi for them!
    Last edited by Dresta; 11-20-2015 at 08:58 AM.

U.S. special forces getting involved .. everything will be ok now

Was it the scientologists?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Those damn Christian fundamentalists

When is Obama gonna tell the Muslims to stop clinging to their guns and religion?

Banned

what religion are the hostage takers?

The hostage situation is over. Special forces stormed the hotel, reportedly there are ~27 deaths. Just fyi.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Jesus... Why do these criminal ****s think they are muslim and doing muslims a favor or doing any of those hostages a favor by releasing them? wtf... how/where the hell in Koran does it justify afflicting (better yet killing) INNOCENT people?

If i was there i would recite something out of the Koran (probably El-Fatiha or something) to just quickly prove to them im muslim and then continue to recite the Koran/verses that show them they are going straight to hell, dont even have to go far, just start with the 1st rule/verse in the book like "Taking the life of an innocent is taking the life of entire human kind"... just to make sure they know...
    It seems like you don't understand how to read the Koran. Verses that come later in the book override the early verses.

Mohammad started out preaching against violence, but by the end of the book he is advocating wholesale murderous jihad and terror campaigns in the name of Islam.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I really dont get it, how does saying "Allah Akbar" bla bla "Im muslim" make you a muslim after you do evil deeds? How does this make sense for them? Can somebody try explain how this works? I mean, look at the other criminals/psychos who were not born muslim today..... they damn sure dont use anything out of or for example christianity (or anything) to suit their evil deeds, they damn sure know they are going straight to hell.... they do it for the money or for simply being sick ****s, they are just honest to themselves... why cant "muslim" criminals/psychos be that to?
    They are doing the exact same shit that Mohammad and his first followers did to infidels. Their murderous actions were written about in both the Koran and the Hadiths.

These terrorists are merely following the example set by the Prophet of Islam himself and his first followers. The only difference is Mohammad used swords and these guys use guns and bombs.

RIP victims of this attack