Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: if Lebron had this roster back in 2009 and 2010, they'd be the champs 100%

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Is this the revisionist history now? 2011 - 2013 post season they were not playing average basketball.
    2011 and 2012.

2013 and 2014 were definitely average or at times worse.

Default Re: if Lebron had this roster back in 2009 and 2010, they'd be the champs 100%

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    2011 and 2012.

2013 and 2014 were definitely average or at times worse.
    This I can agree with ...

This I can agree with ...
    So what made you "disagree" with my post? He is essentially saying the same thing Arbitrary and I were.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Dude, did you hit your head or something?
    Did you?

Wade averaged 14 points on 44% heading into the finals in 2013
    The lack of production in the 2013 playoffs is negated by the fact they faced no compeition at all on the way to the Finals.

Did you forget that he turned it on when it mattered in the Finals? Where he put up 20 / 4 / 5 and dudes want to act like he's been garbage? Really? He won game 4 by himself.

As I said, up until the 2013 playoffs they were not playing mediocre basketball. They won 66 games in 2013 when Wade, and Bosh were healthy playing well.

LeBron stans, and your post made it seem as if Wade / Bosh were useless during Bron's entire tenure in Miami.

Did you?

The lack of production in the 2013 playoffs is negated by the fact they faced no compeition at all on the way to the Finals.

Did you forget that he turned it on when it mattered in the Finals? Where he put up 20 / 4 / 5 and dudes want to act like he's been garbage? Really? He won game 4 by himself.

As I said, up until the 2013 playoffs they were not playing mediocre basketball. They won 66 games in 2013 when Wade, and Bosh were healthy playing well.

LeBron stans, and your post made it seem as if Wade / Bosh were useless during Bron's entire tenure in Miami.
    First of, competition doesn't change anyone's play

Indiana WAS legit competition...

Damn, 20/4/5? BEAST!

Except not... How low have the standarts fallen for Wade?

Kobe put that up in 2000 and everyone talks about it as the ultra sidekick ring, for Wade you prop this up?

And no, he did not win Game 4 "by himself"... LeBron had 33/11/4 on 60% himself...

They weren't useless, they were mediocre. End of.

they faced no compeition at all on the way to the Finals.
    Indiana actually took Miami to 7 games w/ LeBron having a GREAT series. Wade and Bosh? Hysterically awful.

Wade averaged 15 on 43% in that series.

No, but whats this gotta do with LeBron taking Miami to the finals?

My post had no such tone. How you came up with that, I haven't the slightest idea.

The lack of production in the 2013 playoffs is negated by the fact they faced no compeition
    Once again, the east competition was weak, but that in NO WAY nullifies Wade and Bosh's average play.

No offense, but you would have to be a complete TOOL to argue otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

Damn, 20/4/5? BEAST!

Kobe put that up in 2000 and everyone talks about it as the ultra sidekick ring, for Wade you prop this up?

And no, he did not win Game 4 "by himself"... LeBron had 33/11/4 on 60% himself...

Wow, somebody on ISH that hasn't lost their DAMN mind

Very good NBA starter

"LeBron just scored 9 in last 4 minutes of a blowout (including a 3 w/ 22 secs left) vs Nando de Colo and Matt Bonner. Now that's greatness. "

- Skip Bayless

Banned

If LeBron just had one other borderline all star in Cleveland he wouldve won 2-3 rings in his first 7 years

And if he still went to Miami and won 2 then...

HE WOULD HAVE HAD 4 RINGS AND 4 FMVP's BY THE AGE OF 28!!

this shows you how important team management and rosters are to proping up GOAT candidates

LeBron was one sidekick away from being the fcuking GOAT at 29!

Wow, somebody on ISH that hasn't lost their DAMN mind

Damn, 20/4/5? BEAST!

In regards to Wade I will give him most of the credit for the game 4 win, as he is the one who put the game out of reach in the first half of that 4th quarter, but only a complete imbecile would say that Wade won it "by himself"

Damn, 20/4/5? BEAST!

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    "LeBron just scored 9 in last 4 minutes of a blowout (including a 3 w/ 22 secs left) vs Nando de Colo and Matt Bonner. Now that's greatness. "

- Skip Bayless
    It were 7... and the point still stands... Someone else chipping in with 26/11/4 on 12-22 55% doesn't equate to "winning by yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32

- Skip Bayless
    A tweet by some bitter Spurs fanboy is what your trying to use as proof that Lebron didn't do anything?
    Lebron still had 24 points prior to those final 4 minutes, so what are you trying to argue?

College superstar

Damn, 20/4/5? BEAST!

Indiana actually took Miami to 7 games w/ LeBron having a GREAT series. Wade and Bosh? Hysterically awful.

Wade averaged 15 on 43% in that series.

No, but whats this gotta do with LeBron taking Miami to the finals?

My post had no such tone. How you came up with that, I haven't the slightest idea.

Once again, the east competition was weak, but that in NO WAY nullifies Wade and Bosh's average play.

No offense, but you would have to be a complete TOOL to argue otherwise.

posters that their know hoops. good stuff.

i would say bron wins 2-3 rings. dude did some heavy lifting in cleveland, pre miami.