Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 10-07-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Bargnani's game and Melo's

Bargnani’s perimeter game can help the Knicks offset the absence of their best statistical 3-point shooters, Steve Novak and Chris Copeland, from their record-setting 2012-13 season. Bargnani raved about the short time he has spent with Anthony. With Chandler, he’d be a second 7-footer, but more importantly, Bargnani would be the legitimate supplemental scorer to Anthony the Knicks want.

“He has a great game vision. He’s not selfish at all. He really sees the plays, how the plays evolve, and he’s always looking for the open man,” Bargnani said of Anthony, praising the quick chemistry that has developed between the two. “For sure, it’s a daily process, we never played together, and every day the feeling grows.”

-- NY Post
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bargnani's game and Melo's

I'll reserve comment til i see it for myself.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:24 AM   #3
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I'll reserve comment til i see it for myself.
very true i mean bargs only makes 1 three a game lol
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #4
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
very true i mean bargs only makes 1 three a game lol
That's because of the misconception that Bargnani is a taller Novak (just a shooter)

Mid range game and his ability to put the ball on the floor is special for a true 7 footer.

The 3/4 pick and role is rare- but so are Carmelo and bargnani's skill sets. Even his defense looked promising. Size and mobility can't be taught
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
That's because of the misconception that Bargnani is a taller Novak (just a shooter)

Mid range game and his ability to put the ball on the floor is special for a true 7 footer.

The 3/4 pick and role is rare- but so are Carmelo and bargnani's skill sets. Even his defense looked promising. Size and mobility can't be taught

I'll definitely give you that Bargnani is far more skilled than Novak and that has been a terrible misconception over the last few months. My worries about Bargnani have nothing to do with his offensive skillset. He can hoop. I worry #1 about his health! #2 about his defense.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:57 PM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'll definitely give you that Bargnani is far more skilled than Novak and that has been a terrible misconception over the last few months. My worries about Bargnani have nothing to do with his offensive skillset. He can hoop. I worry #1 about his health! #2 about his defense.
and #3 his rebounding, and #4 actually caring.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #7
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Looked good on all 5 of those.

I cant wait to see you guys understand how great of a pairing Carmelo and Bargnani are.

The big deal here is finding the right kind of big to play w those guys for chandler.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
and #3 his rebounding, and #4 actually caring.

Yea that too
Old 10-13-2013, 01:54 PM   #9
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Looked good on all 5 of those.

I cant wait to see you guys understand how great of a pairing Carmelo and Bargnani are.

The big deal here is finding the right kind of big to play w those guys for chandler.
Only Dwight will be able to catch the bricks made.

I'm being nice but Bargnani has looked like dog shit..."slow out the booty" dog shit.

9-26 from the field....no defense, no rebounding.

When a guy who barely played last year and still wear rookie stripes can square you up and shoot...you suck.

Lucky for Bargnani its only preseason.
Old 10-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #10
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Only Dwight will be able to catch the bricks made.

I'm being nice but Bargnani has looked like dog shit..."slow out the booty" dog shit.

9-26 from the field....no defense, no rebounding.

When a guy who barely played last year and still wear rookie stripes can square you up and shoot...you suck.

Lucky for Bargnani its only preseason.

That was quite a graphic yet hilarious description

I admittedly haven't caught all of the preseason action. I don't have MSG. Bargs looked ok in the game that aired on NBA TV (vs Boston). I really don't pay much attention to preseason anymore. It can be more misleading than sparring in boxing. Some guys go in there to make a big impression and some guys go in there to work on specific things.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #11
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Even his defense looked promising

kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: