Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-08-2014, 12:16 AM   #16
Fire Colangelo
High School JV MVP

Fire Colangelo has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Warriors interested in trading for Hinrich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
Miller, Bareau, Lowry, and Heinrich are all being looked at

What could the Warriors possibly offer for Lowry? Toronto can do better.
Fire Colangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:04 AM   #17
LT Ice Cream
Warriors Til I Die

LT Ice Cream has decent reputationLT Ice Cream has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Colangelo
What could the Warriors possibly offer for Lowry? Toronto can do better.

I'd be willing to offer HB and a pick for Lowry. As much as I like Harrison and want to see him blow up, I don't think he's helping the Warriors current roster that much. I'd rather see the Warriors bench be:

PG: Kyle Lowry
SG: Toney Douglas / Bazemore
SF: Draymond Green
PF: Speights
C: Jermaine O'neal
LT Ice Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:11 AM   #18
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
I'd be willing to offer HB and a pick for Lowry. As much as I like Harrison and want to see him blow up, I don't think he's helping the Warriors current roster that much. I'd rather see the Warriors bench be:

PG: Kyle Lowry
SG: Toney Douglas / Bazemore
SF: Draymond Green
PF: Speights
C: Jermaine O'neal
Wow Barnes AND a pick for just Lowry?? Backup PGs really aren't that important especially when you have a guy in Iguodala who can be a playmaker himself.
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:16 AM   #19
shallehalle
High School Varsity 12th Man

shallehalle has decent reputationshallehalle has decent reputation

the chicago black friday
shallehalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:05 AM   #20
poido123
Banned

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
Miller, Bareau, Lowry, and Heinrich are all being looked at

of Meteorology?
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:09 AM   #21
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Bulls are trying to pull a Spurs? Tank hard for one season and when Rose comes back, aim for the chip? That'll be interesting.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:36 AM   #22
kshutts1
Good college starter

kshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
free harison barnes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

but if they can get hinrich that team would be deadlier.

maybe for bazemore and draft pick?

I would rather get Draymond (sp?) Green. Love his game. Dude reminds me of Stephenson. Would be a real good fit off the bench for the Bulls.
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:38 AM   #23
LT Ice Cream
Warriors Til I Die

LT Ice Cream has decent reputationLT Ice Cream has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Wow Barnes AND a pick for just Lowry?? Backup PGs really aren't that important especially when you have a guy in Iguodala who can be a playmaker himself.

Yes, Barnes and a pick for Lowry. It's not outlandish. I'm not saying that Lowry is necessarily a better player than Barnes but there's reasons why the Warriors should do it.

First of all, The dubs second unit always looks consistently lost because there's no one off the bench who can consistently handle the rock and make plays. Iguodala is somewhat out of the question because he plays mostly with the first unit. Also, Steph is getting tired and its showing. That's why I feel the W's badly need a backup point guard. Teams have been throwing their best defenses at Steph, double teaming and playing him physical. Having Lowry would allow Steph to get some rest, and also play off the ball a little bit so that defenses don't hound him as much.

So yes, backup point guards are very important. At least in this instance. And I'm willing to give up HB to get a decent backup. Everyone treats HB like some untouchable "potential" but at this point that's all he really is . . . "potential". And people get too hung up on that. At this point I think Harrison is for the most part replaceable. Draymond Green has been playing well. Maybe not exactly on par with HB, but what we gain in Lowry would offset the loss of Barnes.

Last edited by LT Ice Cream : 01-09-2014 at 12:42 AM.
LT Ice Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:34 AM   #24
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

You're crazy
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:29 AM   #25
waseem780
Joel Embiid NextGreatC

waseem780 is a pretty well-respected posterwaseem780 is a pretty well-respected posterwaseem780 is a pretty well-respected posterwaseem780 is a pretty well-respected poster

David Lee,Green + 1st rounder for Blake Griffin
Barnes,Thompson+ 1st rounder for Melo

Steph Curry
Iguodala
Melo
Blake Griffin
Bogut

Salaries don't even come close to working though

Last edited by waseem780 : 01-09-2014 at 05:35 AM.
waseem780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:23 AM   #26
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Lee + Curry for Kirk Hinrich
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: