Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-07-2014, 10:09 PM   #31
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Clippers no longer interested in Bynum?

The Clips needed someone like Bynum to help with the frontline, but I guess his attitude is too much of a gamble. I feel like the Clips should still look for more bigs or defensive players.

The Heat could probably take him. Him and Oden would help them a lot against the Pacers if they healthy enough to get on the court to defend.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:11 PM   #32
icewill36
Local High School Star

icewill36 has decent reputation

bynum should consider the mavs... they desperately need a center
icewill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:41 PM   #33
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Miami can use his six fouls against Big Roy Hibbert.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:32 AM   #34
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Fvck man, we need Bynum. We have fvcking Hollins and Byron mullens as our backup bigs. Bynum just needs to close out games in playoffs for us while DJ sits because his ft shooting is that bad.

We should at least take a chance on Bynum, because we aren't winning shit with the backup bigs we have now.
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:41 AM   #35
redboy
Decent playground baller

redboy has an OK reputation so far

bynum, when he tries, is a pretty good defender and has great post moves. it's reasonable for a team like the spurs to give him a chance while putting certain conditions on the contract. can you imagine timmy d and bynum playing together? that would be one a terror it today's nba
redboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:43 AM   #36
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
It would be poetic justice if after acting a fool to get out of his contract (in hopes of signing with a contender) nobody ends up wanting him.
I don't hope misfortune on no one... who am i kidding i hope this really happen to that dipshit
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:06 AM   #37
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Miami's still uber stacked without Bynum. I don't think it will cost them that much.

They are stacked but Hibbert is why indy give them nightmares.. They need a guy to body him up. Otherwise they could get beat by a much improved Pacers team.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: