Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 09-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #16
Assassin85
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Assassin85 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: do you guys wear any basketball accessories?

Eye protection gear and headband to prevent sweat in eyes. Had surgery in right eye a year ago, so i try to protect my vision now.
Assassin85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #17
Donkey4trading
Kids at the park dunk on me

Donkey4trading has not been impressing people

Headband, armband, finger sleeves, shooting sleeve, compression shorts, left leg sleeve and a compression tank.

Just whats necessary
Donkey4trading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #18
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin85
Eye protection gear and headband to prevent sweat in eyes. Had surgery in right eye a year ago, so i try to protect my vision now.

I had an orbital fracture last year and I hated wearing eye protection. Do you ever find that it fogs up a lot? Always had to pause the game and wipe them with my shirt, during long possessions could barely see anything
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:59 AM   #19
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey4trading
Headband, armband, finger sleeves, shooting sleeve, compression shorts, left leg sleeve and a compression tank.

Just whats necessary
Kirk?

Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:16 AM   #20
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just got some Compression Socks and Arm bands, might rock them next season
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #21
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Wore Cho-Pat knee cord (like glen rice) for jumper's knees.

Wore goggles w/ prescription as a teen BC parents didn't think I was responsible enough to maintain contact lenses.

When messing around w/ buddies we would wear AI sleeves and headbands
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:29 AM   #22
Assassin85
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Assassin85 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
I had an orbital fracture last year and I hated wearing eye protection. Do you ever find that it fogs up a lot? Always had to pause the game and wipe them with my shirt, during long possessions could barely see anything
Yup, the sweat causes it to fog. What i do though is, i walk with the soft cleaning cloth that comes with your prescription glasses and i wipe my eyewear when it fogs during a timeout or something.

Also, the headband help keeps the sweat from entering the eyewear. I walk with two headbands so when one gets soaked i put a fresh one on. Two headbands last me about one full game.
Assassin85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #23
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

From varsity to street ball - wrist band on my left elbow, like Kobe's, & then Ankle sleeves.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #24
Straight_Ballin
Local High School Star

Straight_Ballin is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Ever since I got tattooed up with NBA logo's and Jordan symbols, it's taken my game to a another level. I only expose my tats indoors tho.

It's like putting a racing sticker on a car. Makes it faster.

When I'm outdoors, ever since I upgraded my attire with what these guys wear, I've been unstoppable in the paint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jcZ93e4mOU

Last edited by Straight_Ballin : 12-22-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Straight_Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:43 PM   #25
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

I've been thinking about getting these

Kind of seems like overkill for pickup ball but my knees have been killing me and I've banged my knee pretty bad a few times recently.
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:17 PM   #26
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Elbow sleeve on my right when I am sore
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: