Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 10-20-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default 9 more days until Bulls basketball!!!!!

What do you say Bull's fans! Derrick is back! We finally have a promising young SG! Thibs is gonna rest the key guys this year [supposedly: and btw I lean towards coach's line of thinking]! First game of the season Oct. 29th vs the reigning NBA champions the Miami Heat on TNT!!!!!

Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 9 more days until Bulls basketball!!!!!

Can't wait. I hope Rose has a monster game vs Miami.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Just got my cable hooked up in my new place I'm ready to go! I can't wait either, lol
Old 10-21-2013, 01:29 PM   #4
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I get the feeling that fans are hyping him up so much that when he ultimately starts off slow in the season those same fans are gonna start hating on him.

Not gonna let that affect my enjoyment. He's looking goooooood baby.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #5
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #6
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm honestly more concerned about Noah's health than Rose's at this point.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #7
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

Just remember this opinion from all the doubters;

"Bulls need another scorer or star with Rose to beat Miami"

I don't believe that, I just believe the Bulls needed to improve and get a solid SG.

Not only do we have a solid SG, but a guy who can guard Lebron really well.

Like our chances this year
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:42 PM   #8
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Old 10-22-2013, 01:35 AM   #9
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't wait to watch this season, regardless of my extreme pessimism. I can see the Bulls doing really well in the regular season, but given the history of injury on this roster, it scares the living shit out of me. Not only that, Boozer isn't a legit post-season star. We're in basketball hell this season, even if 100%. Let's be realistic guys, the Bulls can make noise against Miami but ultimately Miami will be the better team by a wide margin in every game, and they have the best player in the world at the moment...in the NBA, that just says you have no chance.

When Boozer and Dengs current contracts are off the books, then maybe I can believe again. Until then, those two guys and D Rose by himself just are not enough. Everyone else worth a damn on the roster is still inexperienced.

I hope Snell somehow gets some time this season, though Thibs usually likes to develop his rooks before throwing them in, which is really beneficial to their development in the long run. I think he has the ability to be a better than average player in the NBA with time.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #10
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

this is our year boys!
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #11
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

already dvr'd the upcoming games. thankfully the first few games are televised cuz im currently broke to do my league pass.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #12
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If any of the fine outstanding Bulls fans want in a basketball league mine has two spots open for sure. And maybe a total of 4 if we expand it. If you guys want in you can pm me with your email. We do yahoo.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:43 AM   #13
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

So excited for the season, I have no words for it.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:20 AM   #14
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster

Going to be an exciting season for sure. Hopefully the roster as a whole remains completely healthy because I really want to see what this team can do at full health. We have the potential to be champions. That says alot. We are contenders in almost every ones eyes I believe, but I don't think many think we will be the ones to come out on top at the end. It's extremely difficult to win three in a row and that's not to say the Heat aren't capable of it, but I think they will fall short this year and I think the Bulls matchup really well against everyone.

Defensively we can limit every team. It's going to be extremely difficult to beat us in a seven game series.

Excited to see Rose. I really think he has improved and that's saying alot.

We don't need the other guys to score alot we just need them to score efficiently and I think they can all do that pretty well.

Still feel we need to add another C, but let's see how that goes.

Can't wait for this season. GO BULLS!!!!!!!
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 04:30 AM   #15
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: