Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #91
3peated
Good High School Starter

3peated has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: RUMOR: Lakers Shopping Gasol For Eastern Conf.Star PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
Pau for Boozer, Teague and Charlotte's pick?

Pau is significantly better than Boozer, so this trade completes two things...
1) Chicago improves a lot this year, giving them an even better shot at toppling Miami.
2) Lakers get worse, with a legit trade (instead of obvious tanking), thus giving them a higher pick this year and they get Charlotte's pick sometime in the next 3 years.

this is a good idea. i dont like boozer much byut i think its a smart move. id prefer they get rid of blake too. hee doesnt produce at all
3peated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #92
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whenever you can trade Pau Gasol for DJ Augustin, you just HAVE to do it.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #93
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3peated
this is a good idea. i dont like boozer much byut i think its a smart move. id prefer they get rid of blake too. hee doesnt produce at all

I wish you were the GM.
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:38 AM   #94
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

i'd love Pau in Denver (wouldnt give Ty). would be a great fit under Shaw
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:57 AM   #95
livinglegend
College star

livinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickernRoller
Pau and Blake for Rose and Noah.

Unfair for the Lakers if you ask me. Throw in Jimmy Butler and we just might consider it.

------------------
The inbreeding of shith0les in this forum:

"hEY BUDDY I NOTICED YOU HAD A NEUTRAL REP SO HERES A NEG F@GGOT SAY SOMETHING AND ME AND MY GOON SQUAD WILL BREAK INTO YOUR HOME FVCK YOUR PARENTS IN ALL 3 HOLES AND DROWN THEM IN SEM3N - JEFF (CLICK THE ADS)"

livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: