Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-02-2013, 11:11 AM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Madden 25?

This is no big improvement with this game from last year. The running is better (blocking) but they alone is not enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves
I'm really enjoying it so far. All the bugs that made Madden 13 terrible seem fixed.

Owner mode a lot of fun.

You bash 2k for being the same game. And you're really enjoying Madden 25 which is basically the same thing.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:57 AM   #17
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You bash 2k for being the same game. And you're really enjoying Madden 25 which is basically the same thing.

I thought Madden 13 was a massive improvement over Madden 12. They changed a lot, but the game was really let down by the amount of bugs and shit that was in the game. This game has seemed to fix that.
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:43 PM   #18
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anybody else's copy constantly freezing? Haven't got a video game in forever, drop 60 bucks on Madden and it's ridiculous buggy. EA sports can go fck themselves, besides NHL they mail it in so hard.

Can't wait for the day the contracts runs up and 2k or whatever company can take a run at a football game.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #19
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Anybody else's copy constantly freezing? Haven't got a video game in forever, drop 60 bucks on Madden and it's ridiculous buggy. EA sports can go fck themselves, besides NHL they mail it in so hard.

Can't wait for the day the contracts runs up and 2k or whatever company can take a run at a football game.

EA will keep renewing the contract. It will never happen.

NVM:

I guess there is some sort of lawsuit.

Last edited by ALBballer : 09-09-2013 at 01:08 PM.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:49 AM   #20
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

First Madden game I've played and compared to the depth you'd get in something like the My Player mode on NBA2K, the Connected Franchise mode is really disappointing.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:17 PM   #21
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
First Madden game I've played and compared to the depth you'd get in something like the My Player mode on NBA2K, the Connected Franchise mode is really disappointing.
UT is where it's at.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:36 PM   #22
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just pulled legendary Warren Moon who was just put out today in a pack Expecting to get another 145k coins tomorrow morning
Old 09-18-2013, 11:00 PM   #23
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

You guys still liking the game so far?

I haven't got it yet but I probably get it and some other games on Black Friday since they will be cheaper.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:06 AM   #24
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
You guys still liking the game so far?

I haven't got it yet but I probably get it and some other games on Black Friday since they will be cheaper.
Yeah, it's pretty good. Others who have all the other Maddens say it's one of the best of this gen. Wont be playing it for a while though with GTA.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #25
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Yeah, it's pretty good. Others who have all the other Maddens say it's one of the best of this gen. Wont be playing it for a while though with GTA.

Cool.

I'm gonna get GTA next week and wait til Black Friday to get 2K and Madden
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #26
Shade8780
GOATin

I think I'm the only person here that really likes Madden. People always complain but I find the game very fun, and I'm ass
Old 11-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #27
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Anyone here trying to join an online madden league? I'm in a really active competitive one and a few teams opened up. Its on 360.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: