Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #16
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Denver Nuggets Edition

1. Biggest Loss : Andre Iguodala, George Karl, or Masai Ujiri? Karl

2. Who is the best player on the Denver Nuggets ? nate robinson

3. A question from Dr. Seuss: Javale MCGEE is now FREE! You'll SEE how good he'll BE!!! He'll have a scoring SPREE, play some great DEE, and surprise both you and ME!!! AGREE? slighty disageree

4. (A) The Nuggets should trade a Power Forward for a Shooting Guard, or (B) The Nuggets answer to Shooting Guard is on the roster already. they need another shooting good and lots of prayer

5. Soooooooo.......How can the Nuggets get to the next level?

have a big ass trade for a superstar and lots of prayer
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:24 PM   #17
kshutts1
Great college starter

kshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
While I do think Masai is great what has he done so far in Toronto to be extraordinary? Just the bargani thing or other moves as well? Just curious.

Bargs. Don't need to do more, lol.

Maybe "extraordinary" was a strong word, but it is impressive.
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:27 PM   #18
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
1. Biggest Loss : Andre Iguodala, George Karl, or Masai Ujiri? Karl

2. Who is the best player on the Denver Nuggets ? nate robinson

3. A question from Dr. Seuss: Javale MCGEE is now FREE! You'll SEE how good he'll BE!!! He'll have a scoring SPREE, play some great DEE, and surprise both you and ME!!! AGREE? slighty disageree

4. (A) The Nuggets should trade a Power Forward for a Shooting Guard, or (B) The Nuggets answer to Shooting Guard is on the roster already. they need another shooting good and lots of prayer

have a big ass trade for a superstar and lots of prayer

keep on trollin...
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #19
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
Bargs. Don't need to do more, lol.

Maybe "extraordinary" was a strong word, but it is impressive.

he just needs more time.
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:59 AM   #20
mugiwara
High School Starter

mugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected poster

1. Biggest Loss : Andre Iguodala, George Karl, or Masai Ujiri?

George Karl, i thought he was a great coach.

2. Who is the best player on the Denver Nuggets?

Ty Lawson, kinda sucks for them.

3. A question from Dr. Seuss: Javale MCGEE is now FREE! You'll SEE how good he'll BE!!! He'll have a scoring SPREE, play some great DEE, and surprise both you and ME!!! AGREE?

Disagree, he is what he is. Wont ever be able to take the pressure, he needs to just play instinctually cos he tries to think and it hurts everyone elses brain.

4. (A) The Nuggets should trade a Power Forward for a Shooting Guard, or (B) The Nuggets answer to Shooting Guard is on the roster already.

Fournier looks promising.

EXTRA CREDIT ASSIGNMENT: (JimmyMcAdocious and Dr. CheeseSteak are ineligible)

POWER RANK!!: Arthur, Faried, Hickson, McGee, Mozgov, Randolph

wow, freaking randolph has the highest potential bar Mcgee and is certainly last.
mugiwara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:13 PM   #21
LA Lakers
High school junior varsity star

LA Lakers has no real reputation yet.

Brian Shaw will be a fine coach for that team. So I'm going to pick Andre Iguodala. He brings many winning factors to the team including explosiveness on the fastbreak and his solid perimeter D, fights for rebounds, still pretty young, too much upside.

2. Who is the best player on the Denver Nuggets ?

Probably Ty Lawson in that they are weak at the guard spot cuz lets face it Andre Miller doesn't have much left in the tank at this point in his career. Lawson has a tendency to be inconsistent, yes, and can turn the ball over yeah yeah but he still brings you lots of room to work inside with McGee and Faried.

3. A question from Dr. Seuss: Javale MCGEE is now FREE! You'll SEE how good he'll BE!!! He'll have a scoring SPREE, play some great DEE, and surprise both you and ME!!! AGREE?

I don't know about spree but if they can get him open looks down low McGee should convert for 10 or 15 "easy bucket" points a night if Ty Lawson is on his game. And on the defensive end Im sure McGee will have some awesome blocks. He always does. That's about it. No Noah or Roy Hibbert type stuff. By that I mean those 2 bring it night in night out and theyll eat the glass up in rebounds.
4. (A) The Nuggets should trade a Power Forward for a Shooting Guard, or (B) The Nuggets answer to Shooting Guard is on the roster already.

A. Absolutely. Anyone but Faried is up for grabs if they can get a decent guard. If this team meets an all around defensive juggernaut like Memphis or a great passing/reading/ball handling club like San Antonio in the playoffs with the sg slot they have now they are swept.

5. Soooooooo.......How can the Nuggets get to the next level?[/b]

Need an athletic guard who can run the floor and finish and play d. Iguodala leaves a big hole in their defense because Gallinari is a liability if they go up against any team that's proven in the post. Wilson Chandler got the bum deal this season. He is gonna be saddled with a tough task having to cover all the amazing shooters in the West. Need a better back up center than Mozgov. That's the 2nd most glaring weakness on this team cuz who hasn't seen both these players visibly show a lack of effort on protecting the paint or at least fighting for rebounds consistently? Some nights some guys don't have it.

EXTRA CREDIT ASSIGNMENT:

POWER RANK!!: Arthur, Faried, Hickson, McGee, Mozgov, Randolph

In order don't have time to elaborate but it would be easy to answer if Javale could ever take it to that next level and play like an animal night in night out, but that's a hypothetical so... Faried, McGee, Randolph, Hickson, Arthur Mozgov.

Last edited by LA Lakers : 08-28-2013 at 10:31 PM.
LA Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:29 PM   #22
LA Lakers
High school junior varsity star

LA Lakers has no real reputation yet.

Don't know why the first part of my reply is in italics. Sorry!
LA Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:08 PM   #23
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

I'm going to say Ujiri. He's so young that you would've thought this was the kind of guy a team would want around for 20 years. Karl and Iggy have seen the majority of their careers already. Masai Ujiri looks to be one of the better GMs in the league for a long time.

2. Who is the best player on the Denver Nuggets?

Ty Lawson. He's their guy now, completely. Faried, McGee and Gallinari are all nice players and maybe all-stars someday, but that's now Lawson's team.

Considering George Karl gave McGee the only run in his career where he wasn't a borderline laughingstock, I'm saying disagree.

Going will B. The problem is that there's not really that many great shooting guards out there. The kid Fournier showed enough last year to get some minutes at the two and I think Wilson Chandler can easily slide over as well.

Ty Lawson and at least one of Gallinari, Faried or McGee need to become all-stars or at least near that conversation. The main reason the got knocked out in the first round last season was because Golden State had a superstar and Denver didn't.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: