Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-09-2013, 09:51 AM   #271
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Finished Bioshock, great game with a great storyline. Typically not my type of game (as if I ever played games a lot), but I really enjoyed playing this one.

Before moving on to Bioshock 2 I'm playing Arkham City. Seems like there's so much to do in this game with side missions and stuff that it takes me forever to actually get to the actual mission.

Yeah, Arkham City can be a big time investment because it is really easy to get distracted by side missions. They are all really well done tho so its impossible to skip them without feeling like you missed out on something.

I've been putting in some time into Fallout 3 and it's a pretty enjoyable game. Not really an memorable experience like other great games have been but still a fun time killer. It can be pretty difficult tho because the land is so filled with enemies and animals. The view of a post-apoc DC from the Washington Monument was pretty awesome too.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #272
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Maybe...
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #273
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

It's here http://store.steampowered.com/

Old 07-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #274
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just noticed how the only games I still play and will play are NBA 2K, Madden and FIFA :/ Don't have interest for any other games but GTA V.
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #275
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Just noticed how the only games I still play and will play are NBA 2K, Madden and FIFA :/ Don't have interest for any other games but GTA V.

It happens. I've had phases like this where I've only played sports games or no games at all for extended periods of time.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:21 PM   #276
intrinsic
Local High School Star

Video game starship worth $9,000 destroyed in ambush

That's reason enough to never play eve online.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #277
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I preordered GTA V today. 40EUR, with a GTA V t-shirt courtesy of the store. Good deal.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #278
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

I haven't used my ps3 in a long time I feel like I'm neglecting it.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:19 AM   #279
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have been trying to get 100% game completion in GTA IV recently. I am just at 71% right now.

The most difficult thing about getting 100% is committing time to the game. I get sidetracked so easily while playing it. I think the worst thing, though, is trying to win a game of pool. I. Just. Can't. Seem. To. Win. I get close every time, but I always end up losing. FML
Old 08-24-2013, 06:35 AM   #280
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Got back into 2K along with my friends just been gaming. Doing an association with Dwight as my best player.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:09 AM   #281
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Playing a few sandbox games that I've had in my backlog. Trying to get them done before GTA 5 consumes my life in a month.

Sleeping Dogs
- Solid fun. Cliched but interesting story and characters with really good voice acting. I really got into it. The gameplay mechanics were alright but everything has pretty much been done better in other games. Melee combat was far superior in the Arkham games while the driving was better in the GTA series.

Just Cause 2
- I'm just finishing this one right now and it ranks right alongside Red Dead Redemption in terms of open-world gameplay. The story doesn't compare but all the ways you can move around the island is amazing. I actually enjoy flying planes and helicopters in this game compared to the frustration of that in the GTA series. A great game that knows its cheesy and supports that with some of the best gameplay and variety around.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:35 AM   #282
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

I stopped playing GTA IV. I wanted to get the platinum trophy in it, but it just got boring.

I'll probably just go back to NBA 2K13 now to reach the Hall of Fame in MyCareer mode.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #283
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780

Quote:
Originally Posted by scholar
It happens. I've had phases like this where I've only played sports games or no games at all for extended periods of time.

Wow, I thought I was the only person going through this phase. I'm sitting on plenty of other games, but the NBA 2k series (11-13) are the only ones I've been alternating between. It's fun to go back to the old ones and discover certain moves you couldn't pull when you first got the games.

I went into Gamestop with a few extra dollars, looked around for a good 20+ minutes, but all the games appeared to be "Murder Death Kill" games, after spending so much time hooping it up the past couple of years.

I guess because I've played so many games with same type of formula for the past 15+ years (opening scene, cinematic intro, kill stuff,repeat), i just got burned out on those type of games.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:53 PM   #284
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just picked up a Vita along with Persona 4. Anyone got any other recommendations?
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #285
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

brothers

great game, damn good experience from start to finish

its 15 dollars, but it is a short game, can be finished in 3-4 hours

if you get it on PC, id recommend using a controller
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: