Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-01-2013, 04:54 PM   #76
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Theoo basketballs school

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcvbcat
Hi Theoo,

I have been following the NBA as much as I can for the last 3-4 years. There are many things I don't understand & I see you are the only one here who has taken the initiative to explain the game to it's fans (others are constantly fighting about Lebron/Kobe/Jordan etc. etc.).

You are doing a noble job & your initiative will help attract many new fans from all over the world & help the game grow & become a truly global sport like soccer.

My first question to you is, why do teams take time outs close to the end of quaters or towards the end of the game. I feel it unneccesarily delays the game & it is specially frustating for fans like me as I am either up late at night or early morning who are waiting for the game to finish so I can catch up on some sleep.

I am sure there is some logic to this but as a new fan I do not get it yet.

Hope you can answer my question before Sunday so I can enjoy this weeks games with a better understanding.

On a related note, have you considered taking English lessons. Your classes would be much easier to follow if you used correct grammer & spelling.

Thank you for you time & looking forward to your response.

GCVBCAT
thnx dude sorry i so late to answer first question the take a timeouts so the can forward ball. in end game the timeout well make the ball go forward half court and start next other team hoop. also couch can make a plays to get a nice look to baskets.

and second question i well spend my off season to english training camp to improves.

have everyone to there homework today??
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:19 AM   #77
russwest0
Forever Young

russwest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

moar
russwest0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:23 AM   #78
Rondooooooooooo
8====D ~~~~

Rondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation here

I think Devin Stern shut down Theoo Basketballs Scool
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:58 AM   #79
D-Wait
I airball my layups

D-Wait has an OK reputation so far

One of the most hilarious threads I've read here...
This one and the "Son of Matt Geiger" thread are definitely in my top 5 as long as I'm lurking this site...
D-Wait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:20 PM   #80
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

thnx guys

we have many new poster to these forum so i think were gone need more lesson because i see less brain posting to these forum so let have a new lesso n :

#6 a lesson dunk a basketballs

here a warning to you : these a very ADVANCED LESSON!!! if you dint not take my lesson to jumpballtip and dribbels you well not be able to do these lesson !! you well do a turnover and worst all your wel lnot jump high enough to do a dunks

these person here dint not read my lesson you can see he dont not jump high enough to do a dunks

now follow these step to do adunks :

step 1 : take basketballs to your hand
step 2 : use what you learn to lesson 5 to dribble to baskets
step 3 : VERY IMPORTANT STEP use what you learn to jumpablltip lesson and put all powers to your leg
step 4 : bend to your leg and make a high jumps
step 5 : make the basketballs into the baskets
bonus step : hang to the baskets to the dunk to show that you own these court

very nice your now soon gone be a very nice brain poster to these forum and if your beta and cant not jump high enough to do a dunks well your can do a squat or some thing like that to improve your virtocal thank you
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:24 PM   #81
Marlo_Stanfield
Banned

Marlo_Stanfield has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
thnx guys

we have many new poster to these forum so i think were gone need more lesson because i see less brain posting to these forum so let have a new lesso n :

here a warning to you : these a very ADVANCED LESSON!!! if you dint not take my lesson to jumpballtip and dribbels you well not be able to do these lesson !! you well do a turnover and worst all your wel lnot jump high enough to do a dunks

these person here dint not read my lesson you can see he dont not jump high enough to do a dunks

step 3 : VERY IMPORTANT STEP use what you learn to jumpablltip lesson and put all powers to your leg

very nice your now soon gone be a very nice brain poster to these forum and if your beta and cant not jump high enough to do a dunks well your can do a squat or some thing like that to improve your virtocal thank you
Marlo_Stanfield is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:41 PM   #82
Boarder Patrol
High School Varsity 6th Man

Boarder Patrol has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
thnx guys

Any interest in coaching the Knicks next year, theoo?
Boarder Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: