Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #46
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board
Default Re: Popeyes, Church's, or KFC?

churchs
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #47
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
churchs
Greasiest chicken ever. The box looks like it's been sittin in water.

And their biscuits are overrated.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #48
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whatever is the cheapest when I have the craving. KFC Monday special 2.99, two piece with corn, mash, and biscuit. Popeyes Tuesday special 1.29 for a two piece with no sides. Overall I have to say popeyes, love their Cajun fries and chicken strips.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:14 PM   #49
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
And their biscuits are overrated.

Crazy fool
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:39 AM   #50
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like KFC's sizzling chicken burgers. and They have the best gravy on the planey. I hope they open a church or Popeye's franchise here in makati.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:15 AM   #51
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Churchs is pretty big in PR but i go to popeyes whenever i can because the chicken is just better.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:13 AM   #52
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

I've lived by both in Toronto and let me just say that the canadian franchises suck d*ck. Holy shit I am tired of people who do not know shit about fried chicken trying to sell me this garbage.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #53
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputation

Churches
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #54
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Whatever is the cheapest when I have the craving. KFC Monday special 2.99, two piece with corn, mash, and biscuit. Popeyes Tuesday special 1.29 for a two piece with no sides. Overall I have to say popeyes, love their Cajun fries and chicken strips.

Where do you live?

I wish they had specials like that in Alabama.

I would eat KFC and Popeyes everyday
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #55
Chuckbrook
Chuckle Chuckbrook

Chuckbrook is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Popeye's has the best chicken. I don't like Church's greasy ass chicken, but their biscuits are the best I've ever had.

-Brook
Chuckbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #56
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Where do you live?

I wish they had specials like that in Alabama.

I would eat KFC and Popeyes everyday
Sacramento, Popeyes recently raised it to $1.49.
We don't have a lot of black folks here.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: