Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-21-2013, 09:05 AM   #976
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
J.R. is out ?

LMAO Good one.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #977
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Too bad the mock drafts are usually so wrong at this time of year

One has Knicks in position to draft 7-0 kiwi Steven Adams- no way the Knicks could get a 19 year old with that high of a ceiling right?

The other mock has the Knicks in position to draft Dario Saric a Croatian pf who would be a stretch 4- saw somewhere be said he'd only enter draft if he was top 15

It's got to be a c, pg, or pf- not usually much hope in the mid 20's but you never know. I think Adams is a dream scenerio but outside of that 6-4 pg from UCLA Norman Powell is an elite athlete and might be the perfect guy to glue to Jason Kidds hip during his farewell tour
el gringos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:49 PM   #978
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not sure what it will take for Grunwald to get off his ass and sign a big man but against Chicago we won't have ANY. Not Camby, Not Thomas, Not Martin, Not Stoudemire, Not Wallace, Not Chandler.

To add to that, we have a guy in James White who really hasn't done much of anything the entire year. Why not use that roster spot to help your depleted roster? Did we not sign Gadzuric late last year? Why can't we do that this year? Guys like Hakim Warrick are waiting around for an opportunity.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #979
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bulls shud be without deng noah and gibson, and i just heard we about to sign james singleton
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #980
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
bulls shud be without deng noah and gibson, and i just heard we about to sign james singleton
Yea. We're cutting Kurt Thomas. I guess it's better than nothing
Old 04-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #981
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Plays similar to K-mart, should be a good pickup.

Has history with our pg's, played with kidd in Dallas and Pablo on one of their 'ship teams.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:52 AM   #982
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like this signing. We needed another big guy who can at least contribute.

We have 5 big men and all of them are injured. Hopefully this guy can stay healthy.

I don't think he's anywhere close as good as K-Mart but if he can give us something I would be happy.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:10 AM   #983
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Singleton. He played here in Milan 8 years ago.
He was good... here.
But as far as i remenber he's definitely not a big man.
Hes more of an SF Who can play the 4 but not a guy to man the paint, at least not in the nba
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:41 AM   #984
el gringos
Good college starter

Free agency is obviously centered around 1 guy

Where else do you look and what are the key needs w the limited resources the Knicks have?

A backup pg and 2-3 bigs seem like a must.

Murry should be contacted day 1 and hopefully no other team outbids. IMO he has great value because he can defend both gaurd spots and can handle the point in the triangle (but I also think shumpert can so you tell me- is Murry a pg)

Is Jimmer a guy that could fill a Steve Kerr role? Wouldn't the Knicks be his choice as his "home" and "favorite" team

Bigs: that's where I'm stumped. Obviously you can go after Tyler and Aldrich types, but if this roster stays similar to where it's at the team will need rotation guys. Who what how? Got a3.2 slot for this as well
Old 06-30-2014, 12:36 PM   #985
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

The Knicks have 3 PG's at this point so unless he has other trades in mind he probably wont be acquiring another.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:00 PM   #986
el gringos
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
The Knicks have 3 PG's at this point so unless he has other trades in mind he probably wont be acquiring another.
That's putting a lot of faith in Larkin and prigioni. First I think they trade as mentioned. Second I like murry and jimmer (for opposite purposes) because they both swing from 1 to 2. Murry defensive and jimmer offensively.

I'm sure prigioni is smart enough to learn and fit into any system but I hope they don't count on him as a rotation player.
Old 07-01-2014, 01:45 PM   #987
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

The Knicks decline the option on him so now he's UFA. The Bulls and Warriors have interest in him. The Knicks say they want to re-sign him.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:00 PM   #988
smoovegittar
Get over yourself

smoovegittar has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
The Knicks decline the option on him so now he's UFA. The Bulls and Warriors have interest in him. The Knicks say they want to re-sign him.

He probably re-sign with NY. He enjoys The City.
I do hope we keep Murry. I think the kid has a lot of upside.
smoovegittar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:40 AM   #989
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovegittar
He probably re-sign with NY. He enjoys The City.
I do hope we keep Murry. I think the kid has a lot of upside.
He take less than the 1 million option to resign, with 2 teams chasing him? I don't know.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:04 PM   #990
el gringos
Good college starter

Are Kris Humphries or josh McRoberts realistic targets at 3 mill?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: