Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-10-2013, 08:20 AM   #16
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation
Default Re: STERN ALERT! 7 minutes left, tie game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 for 24
Friends of ISH:

Can you do a brother a favor? I am having trouble following this posting, and the usually reliable website Wikipedia.org is not of assistance this time. Is "Stern" a Westernized terminology for a greater being, such as Muluku, the god of my peoples? I am reading phrases such as "Stern would love to see Kobe in the Finals" and "Kobe gets two points thanks to Stern" and I am just having trouble understanding. But if Stern is a god-figure (and no worries-- I respect freedom of religion!) it makes total sense. For there is no doubt in my mind that Kobe is blessed, and who but to do the blessing than the god Stern himself. One could say, in fact, that "Kobe is a creation of Stern", yes?

Praise Stern!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Yes brother. Finally, you got it.
Here's a reward for you:

TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:24 AM   #17
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 for 24
Friends of ISH:

Can you do a brother a favor? I am having trouble following this posting, and the usually reliable website Wikipedia.org is not of assistance this time. Is "Stern" a Westernized terminology for a greater being, such as Muluku, the god of my peoples? I am reading phrases such as "Stern would love to see Kobe in the Finals" and "Kobe gets two points thanks to Stern" and I am just having trouble understanding. But if Stern is a god-figure (and no worries-- I respect freedom of religion!) it makes total sense. For there is no doubt in my mind that Kobe is blessed, and who but to do the blessing than the god Stern himself. One could say, in fact, that "Kobe is a creation of Stern", yes?

Praise Stern!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
I don't understand the point of your gimmick account. Are you suppose to hate on Kobe or just troll in general.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:25 AM   #18
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
Brother Ayotunde,

Stern is not God but the Devil himself. have no worries though. In America, they worship the Devil and give praise to him. Kobe Bryant himself is the Devil's favorite son. rape and fornication are part of his repertoire. the Devil rejoices in these acts.
Are you saying that you follow Jesus...aka Lebron
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #19
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Are you saying that you follow Jesus...aka Lebron

No, Jesus only joined LeBron this past season.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #20
Shih508
Decent playground baller

Shih508 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demons2005
You are delusional. anyone whos watched games in the past 5 years knows Stern hates Kobe compared to the other superstars

You don't win champ if Stern hates you.... Lakers winning two champ in the past 5 years proves that Stern loves Kobe
Shih508 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: