Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-13-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool
Exclamation League of Legends

Does anyone play ? It's a fast paced MOBA (think DoTA) .

Recently ranked as the most played online pc game in the US/Europe by Forbes magazine .

If ya do post your account name - I'm looking for a ranked duo partner , or maybe even start up a 5s team .
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by artex
Does anyone play ? It's a fast paced MOBA (think DoTA) .

Recently ranked as the most played online pc game in the US/Europe by Forbes magazine .

If ya do post your account name - I'm looking for a ranked duo partner , or maybe even start up a 5s team .
So you want someone to drag you out of Bronze III?
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #3
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

I play, great game, extremely fun and addictive, but also one of the most frustrating games ever.

I think that's because I am not very good though
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

one of the worst games ive ever played
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:58 PM   #5
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

clayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat cool

It's a shitty one map game with terrible gameplay. Click this, click that, hotkey spamming. Meh. 3/10.
clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:06 PM   #6
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:09 AM   #7
RobertdeMeijer
Serious playground baller

RobertdeMeijer has an OK reputation so far

It's a great game, but I don't have time for a dedicated group.
If one is up for making a close-knit team, it's one, if not the best competitive game I know.
RobertdeMeijer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:28 AM   #8
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Shame of e-sports, it's ok to play casually and can be quite fun, but when they are trying to make e-sports of that it hurts real e-sports image like counter-strike, quake-live, starcraft etc. And Dota 2 is better pretty much in every way anyways.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #9
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:41 AM   #10
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board

I've yet to find anything better than the original WC3 DotA. Ten years later and I'm still playing it.

LoL, HoN, DOTA2 have all disappointed me.
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:38 PM   #11
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
So you want someone to drag you out of Bronze III?

I'm actually Bronze I , with my main acc in Silver II . Just wanted to test out a ranked 5s team on my new one . Thanks for the positivity though , whoever you are .

My homie knows a dude that works for Steam and I'm waiting on him to hook me up with DoTA 2 tonight , so hopefully I'll get to see what's up .

From what I've gathered so far , DoTA 2 is more individual counter based versus the team comp in LoL , also with more ways to gank and all the champs right off the bat which makes it seems promising . No matter what MOBA , playing with a premade team is always more fun .

Lower # of total players = Lesser pool of noobs/AFKs/negative people

I've heard good things though , so my fingers are crossed .

Last edited by artex : 03-19-2013 at 09:50 PM.
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: