Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-01-2013, 01:17 AM   #1006
oh the horror
5-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jeff, implement some god damn rules around here dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
What kind of obnoxious thread is this? How dare you tell the OWNER of the site how it should be run

Go join another basketball forum and stop coming to this one, not disrespect the guy who is responsible for this incredible website.

I don't future neg very often, but you are first on my list.

Excuse you. I been a f*cking member here since 2009. You've been here since 2012.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:31 PM   #1007
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Legends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Intro, Guidelines, Search, Feedback

Probably wasn't even LeBron23 (since the neg wasn't a big hit and I'm not even black, but this is the stuff people write behind the rep system.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:25 AM   #1008
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
It's probably one of the Kobetards. My total reps is currently 13340 points.
Please tell us how you cheat and got it that high, you filipino pedophile robot tranny.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:18 AM   #1009
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
Please tell us how you cheat and got it that high, you filipino pedophile robot tranny.
lol Lebron23 deleted his post above, and negged my post which gave me 1 extra red bar

It's ironic because Lebron23 usually like girls that don't even have their periods yet, but here because of his laundered-reps he can give reds.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #1010
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
lol Lebron23 deleted his post above, and negged my post which gave me 1 extra red bar

It's ironic because Lebron23 usually like girls that don't even have their periods yet, but here because of his laundered-reps he can give reds.

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:20 AM   #1011
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7

Probably wasn't even LeBron23 (since the neg wasn't a big hit and I'm not even black, but this is the stuff people write behind the rep system.

Who gives a shit? Seriously. Does it really bother you? I think it's f*cking hilarious. Laugh it off.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #1012
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Legends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
Who gives a shit? Seriously.

I guess I do since I posted it. That should be what matters.

Quote:
Does it really bother you? I think it's f*cking hilarious. Laugh it off.

Bothered ? Eh... Just wanted to bring it up.

But why am I'm going to laugh off racism ? Forget I'm not even black for a second, I'm sure there are black posters on here. They should laugh it off too, am I right ?
Old 03-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #1013
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I guess I do since I posted it. That should be what matters.

Bothered ? Eh... Just wanted to bring it up.

But why am I'm going to laugh off racism ? Forget I'm not even black for a second, I'm sure there are black posters on here. They should laugh it off too, am I right ?

Why did you bring it up? To serve what purpose?
Old 03-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #1014
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

anybody else get personal negs? some guys negged me twice, and mentioned my name, what basketball team i played on as a teenager

creeped me out a little
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:01 AM   #1015
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
Why did you bring it up? To serve what purpose?

Because it's racism and it's first time I ever got something like that. People have gotten personal and it's in the same neg too, there's a line that it shouldn't cross either but seems inevitable. The racism ? It's just never makes sense and I don't play around with that. Either fix that or take off the rep system.

So I guess the purpose is of not needing the rep system anymore if people are going to misuse it for nonsense like that or ban the people who do this if you are running ISH.

That's all I got to say on this.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:23 AM   #1016
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:

oh yeah i got the same neg

Quote:
F*ck you you black n*gger. I'm going to f*ck your n*gger mom. Lebron wil be the GOAT and is already better than Kobe. I'm going to neg you when I get unbanned as Lebron23 to make you even more red you bakla. -Gobb_Junior
Old 03-17-2013, 03:39 AM   #1017
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
anybody else get personal negs? some guys negged me twice, and mentioned my name, what basketball team i played on as a teenager

creeped me out a little
You nevr revealed this info on here? If so then that's pretty darn spooky
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:29 PM   #1018
steve franchise
Local High School Star

Quote:
Because it's racism and it's first time I ever got something like that. People have gotten personal and it's in the same neg too, there's a line that it shouldn't cross either but seems inevitable. The racism ? It's just never makes sense and I don't play around with that. Either fix that or take off the rep system.

So I guess the purpose is of not needing the rep system anymore if people are going to misuse it for nonsense like that or ban the people who do this if you are running ISH.

That's all I got to say on this.

So it did bother you. lol @ letting negs get to you. This is all funny to me. I constantly get negs telling me to go off myself. I just laugh it off, because is hilarious as f*ck.

Loosen up and welcome to the internet. Better yet welcome to ISH, it's been that way years.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #1019
Sharmer
Bynam Style

Sharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.
View all Subscribed Threads

-136 points total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
Is Antawn Jamison out... 03-18-2013 06:11 PM zen negs again
Is Antawn Jamison out... 03-18-2013 06:10 PM zen negs again
Is Antawn Jamison out... 03-18-2013 06:09 PM zen negs again
Is Antawn Jamison out... 03-18-2013 06:07 PM zen negs again
Is Antawn Jamison out... 03-18-2013 05:56 PM You suck. NIKO

I recieved -150 negging from Zen, pretty cowardly behaviour. Over nothing but harmless thread on Antawn Jamison.
Sharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #1020
riseagainst
Decent college freshman

riseagainst has a bad reputationriseagainst has a bad reputationriseagainst has a bad reputationriseagainst has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharmer
I recieved -150 negging from Zen, pretty cowardly behaviour. Over nothing but harmless thread on Antawn Jamison.

riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: