Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 02-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default How do you trash talk

I always yell "thats good!!" after every jumpshot (I have a great shot)

On defense im always telling my man to "shoot that"

My favorite is when someone reaches I always gotta tell em not to reach youngblood and then yell dont reach 3 more times before I pull out a hard cross (they always never reach after that )
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board
Default Re: How do you trash talk

I keep it basketball related, no low malicious blows verbally ala Kevin Garnett. Always topical. Depends on the situation. I usually don't talk trash or instigate. If there is a player on the opposite squad talking, I respond in kind with my play, and then talk trash. I do it to motivate teammates and show they shouldn't be scared or intimidated. Otherwise, I let my play do the talking.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:46 AM   #3
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

i say little things here and there that only the intended player can hear. if i can get him to become really selfish and he fails to produce, his teammates will stop passing him the ball. Then i don't have to play D (except help and get steals)
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #4
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

i dont really talk trash unless its someone i know. i dont wanna piss off someone who could be psychotic. not to say i have not talked shit back to dudes who start with me, i almost always do. i try to stick up for teammates too, and end up getting in fights or them wanting to kill me usually always the smallest guy on the court too

but ill prob tell my teammates, get me the ball he cant guard me
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:37 PM   #5
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I say, "he needs it!"
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Talking trash in a pickup game.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Only time I ever talk trash is if my defender is hacking me a lot. If he is being overly physical, then I'll let him know about it when I score.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: