Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-15-2013, 01:03 AM   #1021
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Default Re: okc vs miami gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
Ignores that they werent fragile middle schoolers. At least listen to your bums superstars words on the knicks. Drink Milk.
Dude, I play against whoever wants to play. 2 dudes I played against were friends. Theyre pretty good except they were both high. I'm sorry that I don't have videos of me playing against college dudes that are 6'7. Yes I would get dunked on if I did but what does that have anything to do with anything?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:06 AM   #1022
BrickingStar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Dude, I play against whoever wants to play. 2 dudes I played against were friends. Theyre pretty good except they were both high. I'm sorry that I don't have videos of me playing against college dudes that are 6'7. Yes I would get dunked on if I did but what does that have anything to do with anything?
When I said they were fagile I meant you included but the bold is just horrible. How are you going to get better with that mindset. You'll end up meeting melo at seas fishing with that mentality If you get dunked on and they rub their sack all over your face so be it at least you tried
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:07 AM   #1023
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

OKC getting rid of Harden to replace him with Martin was beyond stupidity.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:10 AM   #1024
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
When I said they were fagile I meant you included but the bold is just horrible. How are you going to get better with that mindset. You'll end up meeting melo at seas fishing with that mentality If you get dunked on and they rub their sack all over your face so be it at least you tried
... dude ill play against whoever. I remember having to guard someone 5 inches taller and at least 60 pounds heavier. I did it, wore me out but I am always either the shortest or lightest guy on the court. I can't cover anyone in the NBA but I wouldn't back down from it.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:18 AM   #1025
MostHated305
Heat Nation!

MostHated305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:34 AM   #1026
Hoopz2332
Good college starter

LBJ had Durant on lockdown until he was sitting at the beginning in the 4th and Durant got going on Wade, Battier and Rashard. Durant with the lamest 40 I've ever seen

lebron getting in that azz

Hoopz2332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:26 PM   #1027
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
LeGAWD JAMES ******S. MVP Better than MJ suck a dick ******s. **** u all. thunder are a joke. WE ALREADY WON!!!
lol, talk about getting carried away Son, Jordan had a ton of those kinds of performances that LBJ had last night.

Obviously you never saw a prime MJ, he ain't called GOAT for nothing.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:35 PM   #1028
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopz2332
lebron getting in that azz

It was hilarious to see Miami hitting big shots making the Thunder fans sit down shutting them up whenever they tried to get loud when the game was within 12.

Whenever it was within 12, Thunder fans would stand up and scream, and in just seconds Miami would hit a big shot to bring it to 14 or 15 again.

That was the story of the whole 2nd half. Thunder fans must have sore backs this morning with all the getting back up and "sit yo ass down" shots Miami had.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:40 PM   #1029
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoartthou
I know exactly what you mean. MJ and Lebron both share "that" look. I call it the "elephant in the room" look, where everyone knows who is the best on the court.
I agree with this.

LBJ is now dominating on the MJ level but my problem with some of his stans is that some are already proclaiming him better than MJ, which right now is laughable. Shaq dominated the league probably even more so than Jordan during his 3 year championship run but you don't see too many folks claiming Shaq > Jordan because MJ had a longer sustained period of dominance...two fckking threepeats >>>one threepeat.

Let's see what LBJ does these next few years before we start talking legacy.

Last edited by TheMan : 02-15-2013 at 12:44 PM.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:52 PM   #1030
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan

Which Lebron stan is saying that Lebron is number 1 when it comes to all time list? If we're talking legacy?

I've seen Lebron fans say he's playing on the level of MJ right now, similarly dominant and so on. But I really doubt that somene seriously called Lebron GOAT.

Last edited by LBJ 23 : 02-15-2013 at 12:56 PM.
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:14 PM   #1031
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
Which Lebron stan is saying that Lebron is number 1 when it comes to all time list? If we're talking legacy?

I've seen Lebron fans say he's playing on the level of MJ right now, similarly dominant and so on. But I really doubt that somene seriously called Lebron GOAT.
Refer to post #1027, it's on this same page and the stan was Tyler00...
Old 02-15-2013, 01:22 PM   #1032
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23

Quote:
Refer to post #1027, it's on this same page and the stan was Tyler00...

That post can't be taken seriously. That's like someone trying to debate with that Kobe123 poster, kennethgriffin, alphawolf,... when calling Kobe GOAT, GodBe, better athlete/passer than MJ and Lebron etc,... Obviously wrong and retarded posts. Hence seriously.
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:09 PM   #1033
raid09
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
I agree with this.

LBJ is now dominating on the MJ level but my problem with some of his stans is that some are already proclaiming him better than MJ, which right now is laughable. Shaq dominated the league probably even more so than Jordan during his 3 year championship run but you don't see too many folks claiming Shaq > Jordan because MJ had a longer sustained period of dominance...two fckking threepeats >>>one threepeat.

Yet, you do see people labeling Shaq as the MDE (most dominant ever). A lot of people are comparing LeBron's current stretch to Jordan in terms of on-court ability, not legacy, which is entirely different.

There are probably a few stans going overboard though...
raid09 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: