Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-30-2013, 08:40 PM   #46
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Kings (17-29) @ Celtics (21-23) 30/1/2013

I don't think I'll watch the rest of this game either.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:42 PM   #47
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

I'd check in on the Heat/Nets game, but we all know Lebron is going to kill everybody.
Derka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #48
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

It's time for the kings to get a new coach. Discipline is needed similar to how Mark Jackson changed the culture in Golden State.

Rondo will be missed to advance further, But Im tired of people thinking a team with 4-5 veterans will lay down.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #49
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Lead down to 17. Celtics just playing like the game's over. I hate this shit.
Derka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:45 AM   #50
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Miles and Miles has an OK reputation so far

Well hopefully now everyone has seen what Kings fans have seen all season. Cousins isn't all what everyone tries to make him out to be. He's weak, slow, and makes terrible decisions. Also don't forget the attitude. Oh and he's afraid of the paint.
Miles and Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:30 PM   #51
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
Well hopefully now everyone has seen what Kings fans have seen all season. Cousins isn't all what everyone tries to make him out to be. He's weak, slow, and makes terrible decisions. Also don't forget the attitude. Oh and he's afraid of the paint.

Last 4 games I agree previous 12 I disagree, maybe you were right about him auditioning for other teams.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:40 PM   #52
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Last 4 games I agree previous 12 I disagree, maybe you were right about him auditioning for other teams.

If only it were a 12 game season for him.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:42 PM   #53
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
If only it were a 12 game season for him.
12/16 ain't bad but yeah hes seems to have quit last 4, on the plus Tyreke is coming back to near his best and T-Rob looks like he will be starting ethier this year or start of next over Thompson. Your boy Thornton just doesn't look himself all year.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:50 PM   #54
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Quote:
12/16 ain't bad but yeah hes seems to have quit last 4, on the plus Tyreke is coming back to near his best and T-Rob looks like he will be starting ethier this year or start of next over Thompson. Your boy Thornton just doesn't look himself all year.

12 out of 47 IS bad though. I am just over DMC. He thinks he's the greatest and can just talk down his own guys. Terrible attitude and so weak out there. I can't remember a guy as big as he is playing so soft. I think he had like 2 points in the paint last night playing Center. Thorton has been terrible and doesn't look like he even wants to play. I don't think Coach Smart has helped any of his guys with the random rotation and everyone is starting to see it. 13 guys got to play last night. Consistently he plays about 11 guys (although not usually the same ones every game). Not sure why his "best" guys (DMC and Tyreke) only play 30 minutes per night. Jimmer plays every 3rd game. Outlaw usually only comes in when they are losing in the 3rd quarter. Brooks plays in 5 game stretches.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:54 PM   #55
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

Quote:
12 out of 47 IS bad though. I am just over DMC. He thinks he's the greatest and can just talk down his own guys. Terrible attitude and so weak out there. I can't remember a guy as big as he is playing so soft. I think he had like 2 points in the paint last night playing Center. Thorton has been terrible and doesn't look like he even wants to play. I don't think Coach Smart has helped any of his guys with the random rotation and everyone is starting to see it. 13 guys got to play last night. Consistently he plays about 11 guys (although not usually the same ones every game). Not sure why his "best" guys (DMC and Tyreke) only play 30 minutes per night. Jimmer plays every 3rd game. Outlaw usually only comes in when they are losing in the 3rd quarter. Brooks plays in 5 game stretches.

More like 25/42 but i get your point, yeah but for me Thornton has just been the biggest waste this season, if the real Thornton showed up all year we would have won about 4-5 more games at least. But yeah the coach just doesn't get it, that offense he runs is a joke, zero movement with Reke, Cousins and Thornton holding the ball waiting for someone to move and no one does so they have to go 1 on 1 into a tough shot 90% of the time. I don't get why they don't go with a starting line up of Reke @ PG, JT/T-Rob, Cuz and Thornton @SG will defend PG's and probably Garcia even as shit as he is just for floor spacing.

Play them all 35mins+ (other than Garcia)kinda like Portland do, I rather run those guys into the ground than watch than bench.

Last edited by andremiller07 : 01-31-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:59 PM   #56
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Quote:
More like 25/42 but i get your point, yeah but for me Thornton has just been the biggest waste this season, if the real Thornton showed up all year we would have won about 4-5 more games at least. But yeah the coach just doesn't get it, that offense he runs is a joke, zero movement with Reke, Cousins and Thornton holding the ball waiting for someone to move and no one does so they have to go 1 on 1 into a tough shot 90% of the time. I don't get why they don't go with a starting line up of Reke @ PG, JT/T-Rob, Thornton will defend PG's and probably Garcia even as shit as he is just for floor spacing.

Yes pretty sad when I am wishing to too Garcia out there more and I have never liked him. Team just isn't very smart (ironic with Coach Smart). The BB IQ of DMC, Tyreke, JT, and T-Rob are all VERY low and getting no where fast. I don't know how many times per game I see Tyreke or DMC running down the floor and you can see from a mile away they are going to charge into someone. Or how many really BAD passes per game this team makes. Or mistakes on the D end of the floor because everyone is trying to chase the guy with the ball like a bunch of 8 year olds and leaving shooters wide open.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: