Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #31
joshwake
Local High School Star

joshwake is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Millsap and Mo Williams etcs for Pau Gasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Nothing delusional about it. It's crazy to think Gasol has bad knees because he had some tendonitis. It's crazy to think he's done when, playing badly, he's still very good. It's crazy to think any of this when he's coming off that Olympic performance. His age is not an issue and neither is two years on his contract. Neither is the money on his contract. The fact is that he still carries value and there it's absolute that most GM's would think so too.
But the trade scenarios by laker's fans are always crazy. There is no way in hell Utah trades one of thier best players along with another very good player for an aging player on a big contract. Utah isn't some idiotic organization like twolves.

Utah can get very very good value out of milsap and it is very possible some players are moved before the trade deadline. But I can assure you, it will be a trade that gives Utah some value. Not this bullshit being proposed. I don't think Utah would even touch anyone on the Lakers roster.
joshwake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #32
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshwake
But the trade scenarios by laker's fans are always crazy. There is no way in hell Utah trades one of thier best players along with another very good player for an aging player on a big contract. Utah isn't some idiotic organization like twolves.

Utah can get very very good value out of milsap and it is very possible some players are moved before the trade deadline. But I can assure you, it will be a trade that gives Utah some value. Not this bullshit being proposed. I don't think Utah would even touch anyone on the Lakers roster.

On these points I agree. But I guess they have a lifetime of theft thru trades, so how could you blame them?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #33
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
You gotta throw in Blake than the Jazz need Blake

I actually think he might fit well in Utah(maybe under D'Antoni too?) but his contract makes it a no go.

Quote:
The future of their franchise they say?

Part of it anyway
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: