Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-13-2012, 01:36 AM   #16
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Beasley plays 10 minutes - Suns win vs. Memphis

Dragic's dragon shake winner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnBd9ZNcAAw
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:56 AM   #17
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Is it just me or was Gentry stupid to bench Scola? He started today. But prior to being benched he was playing great. He had like 3 great games and then he had a game where he scored 1 point and was sent to the bench. Seems stupid to me.
Gentry is an idiot. How many times has he gone to Jared F***ing Dudley for game winning/tying shots, despite Dudley missing these shots almost every single time? Don't think I've EVER seen Dudley hit a game winner, although I've seen him miss dozens of "potential" game winners. He's one of the most un-clutch players I've seen. Yet Gentry goes to him in the clutch almost every single time the game is close late in the 4th... Pisses me the f*** off. Learn from your damn mistakes, coach.
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:58 AM   #18
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagexslave
Gentry is an idiot. How many times has he gone to Jared F***ing Dudley for game winning/tying shots, despite him missing every single time? Don't think I've ever seen Dudley hit a game winner. He's one of the most un-clutch players I've seen. Yet Gentry goes to him in the clutch almost every single time... Pisses me the f*** off.
This...

Dudley just makes me miss Channing...
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:54 AM   #19
blackification
National High School Star

blackification has decent reputationblackification has decent reputation

It irks me that Gortat didn't even get happy about the made shot.

Ship his ass out
blackification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:59 AM   #20
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackification
It irks me that Gortat didn't even get happy about the made shot.

Ship his ass out
You know what, I'm getting sick and tired of his whining and negativity as well. Negativity wont help this team get into the playoff picture.

Dude spent too much time hanging out with Dwight Howard.
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:12 AM   #21
blackification
National High School Star

blackification has decent reputationblackification has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagexslave
You know what, I'm getting sick and tired of his whining and negativity as well. Negativity wont help this team get into the playoff picture.

Dude spent too much time hanging out with Dwight Howard.
It seems like beasley and brown are killing the team with their play on the court and gortat is killing it with drama off the court.

Complaining about minutes, his role on the offense, just like you said a general negative attitude. We don't need that from a veteran if he is going to bitch all day ship him out he isn't even a superstar or a star to cater to. Just a good big on a good contract.
blackification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:14 AM   #22
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Get rid of Gortat and try and talk w/e team you're trading him to to take Beasley as well.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: