Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #16
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lay off EuroLeague for a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
The problem is that there are so many racists on this site. They hate white people and white players, so the Euroleague automatically gets attacked, since they equate Euroleague to white players.

You cannot reason with racists.
Yet I'm white, and you've accused me of being racist. I'd have to be all sorts of f***ed up to hate my own race wouldn't I?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #17
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash is starting to rub some people the wrong wayNash is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapallaz

This is a Panathinaikos vs Barca game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

Those fans are fantastic. Attending a pao game is on my bucket list.

And the atmosphere in NBA games is pathetic, but we all know that.

But Euroleague is a troll and delusional.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #18
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattvNJ
youd be suprised alot of people are white people on here. Im white and have no problem appreciating any type of player when its deserved. But your just inbred and unwilling to accept that the NBA is better and non of us are really racist. Bias occasionally, yes. But as a league, the NBA is better overall by a wide margin. stick to ****ing your cousins and your race war.

The forum is flooded with racists. PERIOD.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #19
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The forum is flooded with racists. PERIOD.
PERIOD.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #20
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
Not true. ISH in general just seems to hate you.

Old 12-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #21
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
PERIOD.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #22
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
PERIOD.

What's not to like about me?
Old 12-13-2012, 12:01 AM   #23
gabepizza
Local High School Star

gabepizza has decent reputation

Quote:
What's not to like about me?

I think it's how you exaggerate spread lies and misinformation to people who don't do the research. A perfect perfect example is when some role player or scrub from the NBA goes over and does well in Euroleague league and you respond by posting his Euroleague numbers showing how they are not that great but without explaining that all stats in Euroleague are less than NBA stats.

Or how you say that there are many examples of Euroleague scrubs and wash-ups who are successful in the NBA but in reality 99% of those players actually had better or at the very least comprable stats in Europe, like Prigioni.

Or how you said time and time again that players like Rubio and Childress were some of the worst players EVER in Euroleague until you finally had to admit that they actually had some good aspects to their game and at the very worst were average Euroleague players.

So it's just that continuous spreading of lies and exaggeration, combined with your wild conspiracy theories and insults and derogatory language for people who call you out on your lies.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:12 AM   #24
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
I think it's how you exaggerate spread lies and misinformation to people who don't do the research. A perfect perfect example is when some role player or scrub from the NBA goes over and does well in Euroleague league and you respond by posting his Euroleague numbers showing how they are not that great but without explaining that all stats in Euroleague are less than NBA stats.

Or how you say that there are many examples of Euroleague scrubs and wash-ups who are successful in the NBA but in reality 99% of those players actually had better or at the very least comprable stats in Europe, like Prigioni.

Or how you said time and time again that players like Rubio and Childress were some of the worst players EVER in Euroleague until you finally had to admit that they actually had some good aspects to their game and at the very worst were average Euroleague players.

So it's just that continuous spreading of lies and exaggeration, combined with your wild conspiracy theories and insults and derogatory language for people who call you out on your lies.

You have been proven to be a pathological liar about 50 times here already.

STFU
Old 12-13-2012, 03:13 AM   #25
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapallaz
But NBA players are not perse >>> EuroLeague players.

Yes, they are.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: