Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Steam Autumn Sale is live

http://store.steampowered.com/?force...tation=desktop

Deals everyday till November 26.

Picked up all of walking dead for 13 bucks. Heard too many good things about it.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:15 PM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Steam Autumn Sale is live

Fuck off Valve. I still have like 10 games from the Summer Sale that I haven't touched yet. Let me keep my money!
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #3
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Fuck off Valve. I still have like 10 games from the Summer Sale that I haven't touched yet. Let me keep my money!
No shit, just bought Kotor 2 now that it's on steam. I'm sure that won't be my last purchase.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:26 AM   #4
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I picked up AoE III and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:39 AM   #5
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer

lol

aww hellz yeah!

i only had 40 dollars to my name, installing darksiders 2 (and the season pass) and witcher 2. was gonna get amnesia, but decided to get the season pass for my darksiders 2. will get it eventually
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #6
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

$22 Dishonored on Greenmangaming.com redeems on Steam! Hell of a lot cheaper than it is on Steam. Use code: GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q at checkout for the extra 25% off.

Last edited by clipse026 : 11-22-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 02:22 AM   #7
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I see "To the Moon" is on sale, I'd recommend it. Almost more of a visual novel, but I really enjoyed it.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:38 AM   #8
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Got Max Payne 3 today. Won't play for awhile as I've got Hitman and Walking Dead to get through first.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #9
clipse026
Local High School Star

Shit sales today. I'm still debating whether or not I want Arma at $15.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #10
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I picked up AoE III and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. [/quote]

I love AoE III
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #11
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

I love AoE III[/quote]
Chivalry is a hilarious game. So fun and so simple. People usually sprint around the map shouting and with a headset on it's hard to not laugh. You'll enjoy that one too.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:55 PM   #12
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Figures Hotline Miami would go on sale a week after I buy it.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #13
Asiantastic
Kirby, pls

Asiantastic has an OK reputation so far

Just bought the Trine 2 DLC. Finally was on sale

Can't wait to play it. The original game was amazing.
Asiantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #14
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

anybody know when the winter sale will be coming around? i was fortunate to get arkham city goty for $7.50 on the last day of the autumn sale. oh how i love owning a gaming pc.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:22 AM   #15
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
anybody know when the winter sale will be coming around? i was fortunate to get arkham city goty for $7.50 on the last day of the autumn sale. oh how i love owning a gaming pc.

lol if you haven't found out yet, I believe that it starts next week Thursday on the 20th
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: