Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #16
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Portland TrailBlazers vs Brooklyn Nets Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I just can't get over how much of a jack ass Mike Barrett is. He has called that Freeland's shot. I bet you he wishes he never said that now.

I remember that too
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #17
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Joel Freeland is the worst NBA players I've ever seen. Sean Marks is an all-star next to Freeland.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:58 PM   #18
UK-NJ
High School Starter

UK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected poster

Oh dear Joel... Still, he's from England so I have no choice but to root for him. He's looked awful today, though.
UK-NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:00 PM   #19
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK-NJ
Oh dear Joel... Still, he's from England so I have no choice but to root for him. He's looked awful today, though.

Don't forget the rest of the season. He is shooting under 5% now for the season.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #20
UK-NJ
High School Starter

UK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Don't forget the rest of the season. He is shooting under 5% now for the season.
He's just got to adapt... That's all...

UK-NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:04 PM   #21
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK-NJ
He's just got to adapt... That's all...

lol, how much time does a guy need to adapt to uncontested jumpers?
Old 11-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #22
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Nasty dunk at the end of the shot clock by Hickson.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:14 PM   #23
KG215

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
lol, how much time does a guy need to adapt to uncontested jumpers?
For some players it can take years.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #24
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

Gotta say Portland has a great future. Really liked what I saw from Lillard, Leonard and Batum. Nets didn't play our best, but they didnt play that poorly..but they dont match up well with younger, athletic and offensive teams.

Add a lotto pick and a bench and Portland is back in business.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #25
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I really like Portland as well. Good chemistry, good production from the starting unit. They should make a run at Dwight Howard if possible and improve the bench. Good game by Portland tonight. They scored 9-12 points off last second fade-a-way no look 3s which pissed me off.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:25 PM   #26
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I really like Portland as well. Good chemistry, good production from the starting unit. They should make a run at Dwight Howard if possible and improve the bench. Good game by Portland tonight. They scored 9-12 points off last second fade-a-way no look 3s which pissed me off.

not sure why, but I haven't cared much for these recent Blazers teams

for the last few years in the tight West playoff race, I've always been hoping that they (as well as Houston) are the last two teams out

maybe I'm just a hater, idk
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #27
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

It says Aldridge was a DNP-CD... anyone want to tell me why?
Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:55 PM   #28
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
It says Aldridge was a DNP-CD... anyone want to tell me why?
Late scratch because of Back Spasms
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: