Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 01-10-2012, 04:40 PM   #451
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Even though I live in the western part of the state I must agree that eastern style BBQ rocks.

Southern barbecue sucks. I'll take western tomato-based barbecue any time.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:23 AM   #452
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Southern barbecue sucks. I'll take western tomato-based barbecue any time.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:27 AM   #453
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

<3 the people here.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:02 AM   #454
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Very funny.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #455
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Please keep my husband Dwayne in your prayers. I got a call this morning from the Winston-Salem Adult Protective Services and spoke with the senior case worker/social worker assigned to my husband. Apparently Dwayne's dementia/Alzheimers has progressed to the point where he needs a social worker as well as my invoking my powers of attorney to see that Dwayne is properly taken care of. Of course I'm three thousand miles away from him and that sucks. He's still able to live at home and take care of himself that way. But we both need your prayers. Dwayne so that he can hang in there till I get home by the end of this year and me so that I have the emotional strength to deal with all that's on my plate back home in W-S and here in California.
Thanks.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #456
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Please keep my husband Dwayne in your prayers. I got a call this morning from the Winston-Salem Adult Protective Services and spoke with the senior case worker/social worker assigned to my husband. Apparently Dwayne's dementia/Alzheimers has progressed to the point where he needs a social worker as well as my invoking my powers of attorney to see that Dwayne is properly taken care of. Of course I'm three thousand miles away from him and that sucks. He's still able to live at home and take care of himself that way. But we both need your prayers. Dwayne so that he can hang in there till I get home by the end of this year and me so that I have the emotional strength to deal with all that's on my plate back home in W-S and here in California.
Thanks.

Praying for you both.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:27 AM   #457
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Praying for you both.

Appreciated from the bottom of my heart!
Old 09-27-2012, 06:45 AM   #458
~spectre~
You've been 'Smacked!

~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board

Thinking of you and yours OWL.
~spectre~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:49 PM   #459
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~spectre~
Thinking of you and yours OWL.

Thanking you more than you know.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:59 PM   #460
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Yoooo
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #461
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far

OWL, are there any updates on your husband?
Sending positive thoughts to both of you
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:05 PM   #462
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

My thanks to all of you who've sent good thoughts regarding my husband. He has good days and bad days but more good days because his oldest stepdaughter is living with him while I'm still in CA. I'm hoping to be back "home" by the end of the year. Didn't ever think I'd refer to North Carolina as "home" but it has been now for approaching a decade. How time flies. Too quickly, me thinks. And I'm looking forward to going to some games this year, husband in tow.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:59 PM   #463
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Hope everyone had a pleasant Thanksgiving.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:05 PM   #464
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Hope everyone had a pleasant Thanksgiving.
Mine went very well, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and rest of holiday season.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:55 AM   #465
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Back in Winston-Salem now.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: