Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 11-19-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Magic Rookie Watch

Andrew Nicholsen has looked pretty solid in his showings, shown a nice touch around the hoop, needs to work on the definsive end as he looks a little lost sometimes but i think we got a guy that's gonna be a piece of the rebuild.

Jones's energy has blown me away and hopefully the magic really found a glue guy that can come in and give us energy off the bench, needs to work on his shooting and moving around on the offensive end, but the athelticism certainly helps on the defensive end and i think with a little mor PT he will pick up some rebounding as well

haven't seen enough of harkless to form my own opinion, needs to get some more playing time imo cause obviously this team isn't going anywhere, might as well see what we got
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Magic Rookie Watch

Harkless can shine in the right system.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #3
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

The new guys have all been pretty impressive. Nicholson's got some nice moves and touch around the basket. Before the last game though he looked like he was a bit hesitant, did well with more confidence against the Pistons. Harkless shows a lot of promise but I don't expect him to do much more than he is already doing this season. Next Season I imagine will be a break out year for him with a full camp behind him and a full off season to work on a jump shot. I love the hustle and energy he brings though. Not rookies but Moore and Vucevic have really surprised me. Vuc actually looks like a real starting centre prospect. At times i'm finding myself more excited watching this team then when we had Dwight. I'm slightly worried once Harrington and Turk return though that we'll see Harkless and Nicholson lose too many minutes as we need to infalte those guys stats for trades (harrington at least).
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:17 AM   #4
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ugh i don't even want harrington to come back
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #5
Hedo15
I airball my layups

Hedo15 has decent reputationHedo15 has decent reputation

I don't think we have to worry about Turk and Harrington taking the youngsters minutes. Turk has already been told he'll be coming off the bench as they will be sticking with Moe at this stage (Read in Orlando Sentinel) and I think the hope is for Harrington to get healthy and just play some minutes so he can be moved at the deadline to a contender.
Hedo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: