Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 11-19-2012, 08:46 PM   #76
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Bazz is getting abused on both ends right now. Guarding Otto Porter is a joke.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:00 AM   #77
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yep, Texas lost to Chaminade...by 15ish. They're down 15 right now with 30 seconds left in the game.

And is Washington State not very good this year, Kansas this good, or a combination of both?

Kansas was up 50-21 at half and they're going to win by about 40.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:13 AM   #78
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

R.I.P. UConn AP Ranking

2012-2012
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #79
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chaminade - ~2800 students
Texas - ~38000 (they have almost as many academic personnel as Chaminade does students)

I know that doesn't really mean anything, but I still find it funny.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:57 AM   #80
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

First game I've been able to watch for Illinois. Liking what I'm seeing.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:07 AM   #81
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The f***? Does USC suck, too?

Third game tonight featuring two "name" programs that ended up being a 30-40 point blowout. First UNC and Mississippi State, then Kansas and Washington State, and now Illinois is killing USC.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:10 AM   #82
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was really impressed watching Jordan Adams tonight. He's definitely a pure scorer with a complete arsenal of offensive moves. He didn't have a great night from the field but you can see he's got a knack for putting the ball in the bucket that few players his age have. Most guys with his playing style are undersized but he looks to be a solid 6'5" which is ideal for an NBA 2 guard.

Shabazz didn't have a great game but you can see he's oozing with talent and has advanced versatility on the offensive end. He had a few aggressive takes to the basket where he tried to cram it down on defenders. He nailed a long pull up jumper with a hand in his face, he hit a 3, threw down an easy dunk, and scored off a post up.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:13 AM   #83
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is the only Illinois I've seen, but I won't lie, Groce has me scared.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:43 AM   #84
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
This is the only Illinois I've seen, but I won't lie, Groce has me scared.

this.

Big Ten is gonna be really interesting this year.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:25 AM   #85
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

this is from people that don't understand how and why it happened, but it's still pretty funny

Old 11-20-2012, 10:32 AM   #86
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
First game I've been able to watch for Illinois. Liking what I'm seeing.

Don't worry, they will have time to collapse. lol
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #87
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Webber was holding them back with boring Big Ten slow basketball. Groce is getting them to push the ball and it's opening the floor for everyone. Too bad Leonard didn't return.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #88
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm cautiously optimistic at this point. I like the make up of this team with two good senior guards and Abrams and Egwu really taking that freshman to sophomore leap. We are also getting good scoring off the bench with Henry and Bertrand. That bench scoring is something Illinois has really lacked in the past. I'm hoping Illinois and UNC win tonight. I would love to see how we match up with the Tar Heels.

And USC just beat Texas so that's definitely not a bad thing.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:39 PM   #89
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

UCLA is so small.

This coach and style may hurt Shabazz's draft stock.

Last edited by IGOTGAME : 11-20-2012 at 07:42 PM.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #90
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I'm cautiously optimistic at this point. I like the make up of this team with two good senior guards and Abrams and Egwu really taking that freshman to sophomore leap. We are also getting good scoring off the bench with Henry and Bertrand. That bench scoring is something Illinois has really lacked in the past. I'm hoping Illinois and UNC win tonight. I would love to see how we match up with the Tar Heels.

And USC just beat Texas so that's definitely not a bad thing.

O yeah.

they gotta get Mike Shaw in there, too, though. I hate when talented players sit on the bench.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: