Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: #67 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    I always thought Fudge and ganja posted in a similar manner and liked the same players too.
    Ah well at least it's out there now. RG has 40 accounts and can barely admit 1 of them are his.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Eh I'd rather not. Don't really have as much time on my hands as you do. Everybody knows its you, not only me. It's just insanely hilarious how you continue to post thinking you're fooling everyone.

Too big of words in your limited dictionary makes you sound retarded, RG. Stop.
    Since you have enough time to have three seperate accounts on a basketball forum, then I'm going to guess you have enough to send a two line PM to the admin of the site. Here I'll even help you out, all you have to do is copy and paste. "Hey bro, I was wondering if you could verify my suspicion that "MiamiThrice" and "rocketsgreatness" have the same IP Address. Thanks man take care" All you have to do is copy and paste it.

I look forward to the results of this reply. Make sure to come back in this thread and post it for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
    Since you have enough time to have three seperate accounts on a basketball forum, then I'm going to guess you have enough to send a two line PM to the admin of the site. Here I'll even help you out, all you have to do is copy and paste. "Hey bro, I was wondering if you could verify my suspicion that "MiamiThrice" and "rocketsgreatness" have the same IP Address. Thanks man take care" All you have to do is copy and paste it.

I look forward to the results of this reply. Make sure to come back in this thread and post it for all of us.
    Nah, im good.

We dont need confirmation from Jeff. We're not stupid.

Ah well at least it's out there now. RG has 40 accounts and can barely admit 1 of them are his.
    Yeah, it's cool dude.

I just remembered how similar your posts were for each account and also trolling EnoughSaid in the same manner kinda gave it away too, at least for me.

Banned

Nah, im good.

We dont need confirmation from Jeff. We're not stupid.

Ok then.

Good luck with your accusations without evidence goals of 2012. Oh and the 3 accounts too...Good luck with all of those.

I'm sure it'll help you save face the next time you get dominated in a basketball argument.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
    Ok then.

Good luck with your accusations without evidence goals of 2012. Oh and the 3 accounts too...Good luck with all of those.

I'm sure it'll help you save face the next time you get dominated in a basketball argument.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=164897

so i guess tmac just lost 2 votes

Vlade Divac for his impact on Euro players to the NBA alone. He should be considered....maybe late 80's 90's.

Chris Webber

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Vlade Divac for his impact on Euro players to the NBA alone. He should be considered....maybe late 80's 90's.

I like Vlade but do you think his impact was? Marciulionis and Drazen were significant NBA players as euros at around the same time. Schrempf, too, was becoming a notable player at that time, though of course he played college ball in the US. Kukoc, Radja, Sabonis and Smits (the latter again having played US college ball) became significant players not too long after.

I'm just not sure Vlade broke down that many doors, or was clearly the trailblazer though I'm willing to be proved wrong.