Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: Ray Allen on LeBron fouling out

So I see OP and much of this forum has never played chess.

Lebron actually is more like a Knight. His crab dribble is exactly how the Knights move.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
    Wow. Just wow. It was not an insult. Idiots.
    Most of the people accusing Ray Allen of insulting LeBron James probably wear extremely loud and colourful clothing that their favourite music artists wear, complete with pouches, pockets and compartments to store their electrical devices in. They're also efficient multi-taskers, too, able to walk down the street thinking they're gods gift to the world and jacking off to the latest shock video so they can upload their reactions to the web.

Magic Johnson

Some of you guys are taking Ray's quote out of context. The queen is the most powerful piece on the board. It's worth 8 points. Technically the goal is to protect the king, but you can't exactly "take" the king. Think of LeBron as the queen and the Heat as the king.

Regardless, anyone who thinks Ray "dissed" LeBron is an idiot. I mean he called Pierce a queen too. If he truly meant to disrespect LeBron, then why aren't people talking about Ray's beef with Pierce?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Some of you guys are taking Ray's quote out of context. The queen is the most powerful piece on the board. It's worth 8 points. Technically the goal is to protect the king, but you can't exactly "take" the king. Think of LeBron as the queen and the Heat as the king.

Regardless, anyone who thinks Ray "dissed" LeBron is an idiot. I mean he called Pierce a queen too. If he truly meant to disrespect LeBron, then why aren't people talking about Ray's beef with Pierce?
    I think most of the critics either didn't hear/see Allen speaking the quote or just want to talk shit. Stupid regardless.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Bunch of idiots, Ray didn't mean it as a diss. Now here's a real quote meant as a diss, "These young guys are playing checkers. I'm out there playing chess." signed Lawdbe

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by markymark
    It's the image he successfully built over the years. I got nothing against Ray, but KG and Pierce were the real cornerstones of that big 3.
    we dont win the title in 2008 without ray he sacrificed his game the most out of those 2 for the team and it isnt even close... a guy who averaged nearly 27 a game and the most out of the big 3 the yr before changed his game to suit playing with pierce and k.g

Banned

Basically an 8 page thread to try and dissect Ray's quote?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
    Terrible move by Ray Allen. Bad Karma. Ray Allen sucks and has no room to talk.
    Terrible poster is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    it was a cheap shot. Why not find another analogy like taking the engine of a car. But instead he used chess coz theres a queen in it.
    He likes chess.

Not airballing my layups anymore bih's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    Somebody is definitely salty tonight alright

at Daniels head movement

OP, please use the full quote next time. We don't neet ISH to be out of context, we got the media for that.

It won't cause problems, which is what this thread as basically going on about.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by markymark
    It's the image he successfully built over the years. I got nothing against Ray, but KG and Pierce were the real cornerstones of that big 3.

I agree. But Ray is far from squeaky clean like people think lol.

People should realize KG does as much charity as Ray does. PP does a lot of charities.

PP and KG express how they feel more, but Ray is just as cut throat as them