Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Default Re: Anthony Davis and His Family Disappointed He's Not Going To Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Rushing to judgement is silly.
    It is but it's a common mistake. I did read later on that the thread was blown out of proportion, but I didn't feel like updating my post.

Anthony Davis is going to be exciting to watch and I hope he has a good first year because he has a ton of pressure after being deemed so many titles.

Default Re: Anthony Davis and His Family Disappointed He's Not Going To Charlotte

I could understand wanting to play for Charlotte, especially if you grew up idolizing Michael Jordan.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Hope the Hornets draft Terrence Ross, Perry Jones, or Moe Harkless with that second pick.

Kaman/Okafor
    Davis/Landry?
    Ariza/ one of the rookies
    Gordon/Henry
    Jack/Vasquez

That team has a bright future. Who knows even signing Jeremy Lin at PG? Trade for Mo Williams? (Mo would work really well with EJ, given their chemistry with the Clippers and Mo can just spot up with Gordon handling the ball at the end of games.)

I am your soldier!

Just b*tch about where you're going to play a la Kobe and get traded to Charlotte.

I really do not see what the issue is here....Some of you are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally going overboard with what this kid was saying.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Jarrett Jack= good PG
    Eric Gordon= Potentially elite SG
    Ariza/Aminu= solid, nothing special
    Davis= One of the best prospects in years, best since Lebron and Griffin
    Okafor/Kaman= Both very solid centers

Then you throw in the 10 pick, tons of cap, great young coach and new, exciting owner? You don't need to believe but mark my words... New Orleans is going to be a great team in a couple years.
    Sooooooo

Davis is a better prospect than Oden was?

Davis is a better prospect than Durant was??

Blake was a better prospect than Durant was?!!

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I really do not see what the issue is here....Some of you are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally going overboard with what this kid was saying.
    QFT

Where my announcement! Zackmorris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    This. People in this thread is reaching to the Max level

Local High School Star

Read the Link in the OP, read the ESPN link and a couple other articles on the net with A.D. quotes concerning the Bobcats and Hornets.

Thread needs to be re named Charlotte Bobcats beat writer disappointed Anthony Davis and his family won't be coming to Charlotte

Davis will be a solid player in the NBA. Eric Gordon and Anthony Davis = the next exciting young duo in the NBA.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Jarrett Jack= good PG
    Eric Gordon= Potentially elite SG
    Ariza/Aminu= solid, nothing special
    Davis= One of the best prospects in years, best since Lebron and Griffin
    Okafor/Kaman= Both very solid centers

Then you throw in the 10 pick, tons of cap, great young coach and new, exciting owner? You don't need to believe but mark my words... New Orleans is going to be a great team in a couple years.

Tons of cap? Not if you're putting Kaman and Gordon on the 12/13 roster.
    Jarrett Jack a long term asset?
    Cats might lag behind new orleans for the next season or two....on the other hand they arentt in a position to bet big money on a long term deal for a potentially elite guy who only played 9 games for them.

Future D1 Dad

i figure he wanted to become THE #1 option(or big man) on his team. he'd be better off in CHA right away in that sense.