Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: If you caught your girlfriend lying, break up?

I mean bro, everyone has their own opinions on this. But not everyone here spent 2 years with that girl like you have. What she has done shouldn't be drastically separate you two, by all means if all she did was go dance with friends and that's that, maybe you should work towards fixing the situation while she's in her fault then you and her being set free.

However if you do find out it was more then just dances, possibly flirting, screwing around, which possibly you never will and all trust will be in her hands after that, it's your decesion to make whether or not she deserves to learn the hard way. I know if my girl who I'm almost with for 2 years and done that, I would be highly pissed.

Magic Johnson

Bunch of women in this thread... Just ask her what she did and don't act or sound like a bitch when you do it. Don't accuse her...that'll just make her defensive and make the argument about the way you talk to her or stupid shit like that. Trust me, you'll know if she did anything.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    That's the suckers way out, confront her man! Let her see the fury in your eyes and hear it in your voice. Not loud fury, cold, ice like fury!
    Or don't be a little kid about it and just ask her what's up. If it turns out she cheated or whatever just cut her off and don't answer her phone calls or text her back...that will destroy her.