Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Knowledge Is Power shortlunatic's Avatar

Default Re: JR Smith possibly posting gang-related code on Twitter? UPDATE:He deleted his account

Quote Originally Posted by kobesabi
    Gangs are nothing but coward chickensh*t that try to take advantage on threatening people with guns while others followed the laws and put down the guns.

If there weren't laws and consequences, we all be pointing guns at each other all day and the last one standing win.

If it's a 1-on-1 situation, where we both have guns and point at each other, who's afraid of who? No one. I wouldn't be afraid to pull the trigger either too.
    not all of them...i understand the streets are beyond fuked up by now, n gangs are really just a bunch of kids doing watever they want whenever they want with no real sense or purpose. I mean i was actually stabbed like a month ago for no reason at all, except that my friend had the wrong color shirt on, but in kno way do those guys represent what reall gangs were all about. Unfortuantely, the idiots will always give the rest a worse rep than they really deserve...

Default Re: JR Smith possibly posting gang-related code on Twitter? UPDATE:He deleted his acc

Quote Originally Posted by unknown101
    lol **** Jose Calderon, Paul Pierce, JR Smith... Who's next? Yao Ming? Dirk? The gasol brothers might have their own gang for all we know.
    I heard Yao is Kommunist Komrad Triad Fukienese

Default Re: JR Smith possibly posting gang-related code on Twitter? UPDATE:He deleted his account

Quote Originally Posted by shortlunatic
    not all of them...i understand the streets are beyond fuked up by now, n gangs are really just a bunch of kids doing watever they want whenever they want with no real sense or purpose. I mean i was actually stabbed like a month ago for no reason at all, except that my friend had the wrong color shirt on, but in kno way do those guys represent what reall gangs were all about. Unfortuantely, the idiots will always give the rest a worse rep than they really deserve...
    On LA Times, California is ordered to release 43,000 prisoner in 2 years to deal with budget...so if any of these gang stab you ...stab them back before you get sentenced to prison since you'll be release back anyway.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,1866042.story
    Last edited by kobesabi; 08-05-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Default Re: JR Smith possibly posting gang-related code on Twitter? UPDATE:He deleted his acc

On LA Times, California is about to release 43,000 prisoner in 2 years to deal with budget...so if any of these gang stab, you ...stab them back before you get sentenced to prison since they'll be release back anyway.

dam crime is going to be at its highest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    JR Smith is one of the biggest dumb sh*ts in the league. I'm sorry if you're a nuggets fan and you feel defensive but it's true, the guy has sh*t for brains.
    this pretty much sums its up.
    He is lucky to be in the USA, in Australia he would have got 3-5 years jail.

Knowledge Is Power shortlunatic's Avatar

On LA Times, California is ordered to release 43,000 prisoner in 2 years to deal with budget...so if any of these gang stab you ...stab them back before you get sentenced to prison since you'll be release back anyway.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,1866042.story
    thats to bad, hopefully they come up with a solution so that not all of these prisoners get released onto the streets. Half of them really dont deserve second chances...

Twitter is down this morning.

JR Smith's fault? Kould be......

JR is not a Blood...didnt even read the thread but I thought you should know

Banned

Why is this thread stickied?

Local High School Star KB2009Champ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot
    I was just wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot
    Because the Bloods got to ISH. They be bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Twitter is down this morning.

JR Smith's fault? Kould be......
    It's the Hakerz going after JR.
    http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/20...r-attack_N.htm

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

This is stupid tons of kids I know type like that. I also know JR Smith, he does not bang