View Poll Results: Do you pause often during Kamala Harris interviews due to the feeling intense cringe?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 55.56%
  • No

4 44.44%
  • I don't know

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Does anyone else find it difficult to watch Kamala Harris speak off the cuff?

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    The cringe emotion that's produced within my body is so strong that it really impacts my ability to watch her interviews in one sitting. Sometimes for over an hour.

If this is happening to me, then it has to be happening to a significant portion of the population. Particularly her fans who want to see her do well.

It's a very real and serious problem. It's truly uncomfortable.

Edit: I can't get through the Oprah part of this video.

Edit 2: Reminds me of when it came out that Biden's staff would turn off the TV or mute his speeches due to intense anxiety, panic attacks due to how he might respond to questions from the press.
    This is a very serious case of KDS, you need to have that looked at by a psychiatrist.

Default Re: Does anyone else find it difficult to watch Kamala Harris speak off the cuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    This is a very serious case of KDS, you need to have that looked at by a psychiatrist.
    agreed. he has untreated autism.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

What about here?
    I create a thread, a very nice thread, somewhat showing sympathy for Kamala Harris because she has a lot of trouble speaking off the cuff, heavily stimulating the cringe emotion, causing 2nd hand embarrassment, and you respond by embedding a video of her reading a prepared speech off a teleprompter in which she lies, saying that there are states with Trump abortion bans.

You write, "What about here?" You're always doing stuff like that, which is why so many people think you have a low IQ. But I'm starting to wonder if you have ADHD. (Which Axe might have, because he's always talking about Adderall.)

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

When Trumps speaks off the cuff, he says if he loses it will be because of the Jews.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    When Trumps speaks off the cuff, he says if he loses it will be because of the Jews.
    It's part of "the Weave." 4D chess. Brilliant.

I didn’t want to watch oprah but i saw her shifting in her seat and then saying hm! Super funny. I am intrigued to know if her supporters here understand her problem or they are in complete denial. Anyone care to answer? No Trump, just Kamala. What do we think about her speaking abilities?

This shit lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hcwDNs_vJE

-Smak
    Last edited by ILLsmak; Today at 11:02 AM.

yo jstern, we need a gif of oprah's head turn at 1:22 haha

The scratch, the turn, then back to pretending she's listening.

-Smak

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    You write, "What about here?"
    Yeah how do think she did in that speech I posted?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Not any more than a blabbering buffoon like Trump.