Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Which network will interview Kuhmalla first?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Let's make a wager. Cause there's no way that cackling idiot is winning.
    You lost our last wager when I said a run of the mill boring Democrat (Biden) would beat Trump in 2020, I called that even before Biden was the nominee, I forgave our bet and let you stay, remember? You never lived up to the condition for you to stay, never rocked the avi I picked for you.
    Last edited by TheMan; 08-31-2024 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    haha Jay and Silent bob shit. You picked the wrong guy, tho, he's not really talked much shit about Trump. Not compared to some of the other people here. He's just giving his PoV.

-Smak
    I really don't have a horse in this race, not a Harris fan in the least and certainly not a Trump supporter, I still believe a run of the mill Republican would be the clear favorite right now.

I said on here that Trump was headed for an easy victory vs Biden when he was the nominee since his mental health was clearly an issue, now that the Dems have picked a candidate that can string together sentences without losing her train of thought, I believe she has a really good chance at winning solely because she's an option to those who don't like Trump, and poll after poll show he has very high negatives, for fuqs sake, he can't even carry New York, his home state That's unheard of in modern US politics. This election is STILL about Trump, and that's not good for him, he needs to make this about Harris. 2016, it was about Hillary, she lost. 2020 it was about Trump, he lost...2024 it's still about Trump...all Harris needs to do is keep the Blue Wall states, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania blue and she's got in the bag and she's now pulling ahead on all three in the latest polls (yeah I know, polls are reliable when Trump is up and not reliable when he's not lol) and reports say that voter registration is up big on reliable Democratic demographics (blacks, black women, young voters, Hispanics, first time voters)...on top of that you have abortion initiatives in a couple of battleground states, that's going to drive up women voters, who tend to be Democrats. Lastly, in Nevada, the senate race has the Dems up big, even more so in Arizona, I can't see how Harris would lose those two states when the GOP senate nominees are so unpopular, the Democrat senate nominees could put Harris over the top along on their coattails. Trump is in big trouble as I see it but there's still some time left before Nov and things can change but the trajectory is def in the Democrat's direction rn.
    Last edited by TheMan; 08-31-2024 at 06:01 PM.

I think he's gonna win. The only reason I think he's not gonna win is because Harris winning would suck haha. And it seems like crazy shit like that happens a lot these days. My gut is telling me Trump wins, but I am worried to be wrong. I don't like to make predictions, but I really feel she has nearly no chance. She never did. It's all bullshit. All I can think is, as I said in a thread before, that they are deliberately selling the election to move past the 'woke' thing and be competitive in politics again.

That being said, she will probably win because I posted that. But there is no reason other than Trump hate that she will have an outside shot. I tend to believe she will continue to do worse. Unless Trump makes a huge mistake in the debate, I think she's gonna flounder there, too. Most people act like that shit doesn't matter, but I think it will. Just like I think her interview was a pretty heavy failure. She's not good. Walz is not good. But yeah, on the other side there are problems, too. But Trump was president and we have a record of that. She doesn't seem like she could take any real leadership role. I know people say DA, but... I don't think it's the same. She seems real comfy when she's able to tear into people and they can't say anything back. That's not what it's like as the pres tho.

Edit: as for house / senate etc I can't say. I don't have a feel for that, but she is walking fail.

Edit2: lol 7th take away from NY times interview article, "Tim Walz is good at sitting and smiling." RIP. They didn't even mean it harshly but still RIP.

-Smak
    Last edited by ILLsmak; 08-31-2024 at 08:14 PM.

They’re eating cats! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    You lost our last wager when I said a run of the mill boring Democrat (Biden) would beat Trump in 2020, I called that even before Biden was the nominee, I forgave our bet and let you stay, remember? You never lived up to the condition for you to stay, never rocked the avi I picked for you.
    I don’t recall any of that, but let’s come up with something for this election.

No more ban bets. That was in 2016 when no one thought Trump could win, so they were careless. I already forgot who were the people that took me up on that wager, but it was a few and they no longer post here.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Cool. Whats your address?

I'm getting sick of people talking shit about Trump. I'll speak with my ****ing hands from here on out.
    *uck trump. whatchu wanna do?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I don’t recall any of that, but let’s come up with something for this election.

No more ban bets. That was in 2016 when no one thought Trump could win, so they were careless. I already forgot who were the people that took me up on that wager, but it was a few and they no longer post here.
    we haven't forgotten. you're still on record for being a lil bitch and not honoring your ban bet.

I'm getting sick of people talking shit about Trump. I'll speak with my ****ing hands from here on out.
    Aren't you the same nerd who was crying on here about getting bullied in school?

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

They’re eating cats! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    *uck trump. whatchu wanna do?
    You gonna FAFO!

NBA sixth man of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJMcDonald View Post
    Aren't you the same nerd who was crying on here about getting bullied in school?
    Nah, but there was some ugly Asian dweeb who was a massive outcast/weirdo who watched chess videos on YouTube to cope. I used to dunk his head in the toilet on here but he ended up disappearing. Hope he didn't kill himself - I'd feel kinda bad.

Nah
    Yes you are

NBA sixth man of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Yes you are
    I kinda miss that Asian dweeb. He used to post the most obscure videos only the most prominent incels would ever come across. Suicide is pretty common amongst Asians- especially ugly outcasts like him. Hope he's doing OK

What a meltdown

What a meltdown
    Budadiii is raging

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I really don't have a horse in this race, not a Harris fan in the least and certainly not a Trump supporter, I still believe a run of the mill Republican would be the clear favorite right now.

I said on here that Trump was headed for an easy victory vs Biden when he was the nominee since his mental health was clearly an issue, now that the Dems have picked a candidate that can string together sentences without losing her train of thought, I believe she has a really good chance at winning solely because she's an option to those who don't like Trump, and poll after poll show he has very high negatives, for fuqs sake, he can't even carry New York, his home state That's unheard of in modern US politics. This election is STILL about Trump, and that's not good for him, he needs to make this about Harris. 2016, it was about Hillary, she lost. 2020 it was about Trump, he lost...2024 it's still about Trump...all Harris needs to do is keep the Blue Wall states, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania blue and she's got in the bag and she's now pulling ahead on all three in the latest polls (yeah I know, polls are reliable when Trump is up and not reliable when he's not lol) and reports say that voter registration is up big on reliable Democratic demographics (blacks, black women, young voters, Hispanics, first time voters)...on top of that you have abortion initiatives in a couple of battleground states, that's going to drive up women voters, who tend to be Democrats. Lastly, in Nevada, the senate race has the Dems up big, even more so in Arizona, I can't see how Harris would lose those two states when the GOP senate nominees are so unpopular, the Democrat senate nominees could put Harris over the top along on their coattails. Trump is in big trouble as I see it but there's still some time left before Nov and things can change but the trajectory is def in the Democrat's direction rn.
    How can you say that?

The woman is only ok when she's repeating prepared statements, memorized talking points, but when it comes to thinking on her feet, the only other person that I can think is just as bad is Joe Biden. Makes you wonder why they picked a demented guy, followed by a woman who some people suspect that she's showing signs of early dementia.