Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Remember when 1987 Lakers bullied warriorfan so bad crackfan went full KKK?

I've been lurking here now and then but OP is one of the biggest losers i have ever seen on the internet, go touch grass and get some ***** my guy

Default Re: Remember when 1987 Lakers bullied warriorfan so bad crackfan went full KKK?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Terry View Post
    I've been lurking here now and then but OP is one of the biggest losers i have ever seen on the internet, go touch grass and get some ***** my guy
    had to bust out a 3 year old alt

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    had to bust out a 3 year old alt
    It's warriorfan, he got bullied yet again.

Hope he can go easy on the crack this time around.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

The meltdown was on a Luka vs Curry thread, I said something like I would take Luka if my team was garbage, Curry if my team already had the pieces, he somehow took offense to that. I know warriorfan gets very sensitive when people down talk Curry, so I trolled him and said Curry crying the other night (Draymond ejection), has Curry fans acting like emotional bitches. He completely lost it when I said that and asked me to meet up with him so we could fight, it legit seemed like he was crying as he was typing. I found it all very humorous because I didn't even get all that personal. A grown ass man was having a legit meltdown wanting to fight people just because they said something bad about their favorite player.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease LLL3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I remember existence is pain

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    The meltdown was on a Luka vs Curry thread, I said something like I would take Luka if my team was garbage, Curry if my team already had the pieces, he somehow took offense to that. I know warriorfan gets very sensitive when people down talk Curry, so I trolled him and said Curry crying the other night (Draymond ejection), has Curry fans acting like emotional bitches. He completely lost it when I said that and asked me to meet up with him so we could fight, it legit seemed like he was crying as he was typing. I found it all very humorous because I didn't even get all that personal. A grown ass man was having a legit meltdown wanting to fight people just because they said something bad about their favorite player.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

He has so many alts, and he thinks people don't know

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

I'm not even "warriorfan"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I'm not even "warriorfan"

It happens a lot. These guys have lost their mind and they think i’m everyone that they disagree with

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...c-to-NBA-Forum

Im a bigger deal around here than Lebron James. They don’t like it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Warriorfan?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

The RRR3 effect. RRR3 naturally irritates. Even lurkers who only lurk here and there have issues with RRR3, because RRR3 just by his nature rubs people the wrong way.

I hope his behavior is different in public, else RRR3 might one day be no more due to the unnecessary danger that he would be putting himself in by irritating the wrong person.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    The RRR3 effect. RRR3 naturally irritates. Even lurkers who only lurk here and there have issues with RRR3, because RRR3 just by his nature rubs people the wrong way.

I hope his behavior is different in public, else RRR3 might one day be no more due to the unnecessary danger that he would be putting himself in by irritating the wrong person.
    Typing through the tears.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

It happens a lot. These guys have lost their mind and they think i’m everyone that they disagree with

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...c-to-NBA-Forum

Im a bigger deal around here than Lebron James. They don’t like it.
    Just take it easy this time okay? Maybe if you could just dial it back some this time and only do meth, that would be a good step in the right direction.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

OP will never get close to p*ssy