Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: 9 pillars of light appear in night sky above coastal Japanese town

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Those weren't just mere "bright lights".

They were translucent anti-gravity beams deployed to haul Axe in his next meal.

Regular human machinery is generally not enough.

You better stay quiet, amigo. Or else...

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    It's not my pic you psychopath, "LLL3" hired some internet detective to find pictures of me. It was probably you on your alt. Ask him to post the original link he (you) won't.
    I don't know the backstory of the image, but you are literally in it. If you were somehow edited in (which I doubt), then there must be an original picture of you staring at the camera, wearing the same shirt. Show us that picture. That's all that you have to do to prove that you're not what Patrick Chewing said you are. It's very simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post

You must admit, what tPols said was pretty funny. I mean, how big was your previous meal? How many ¥ens did it cost?

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I don't know the backstory of the image, but you are literally in it. If you were somehow edited in (which I doubt), then there must be an original picture of you staring at the camera, wearing the same shirt. Show us that picture. That's all that you have to do to prove that you're not what Patrick Chewing said you are. It's very simple.

You must admit, what tPols said was pretty funny. I mean, how big was your previous meal? How many ¥ens did it cost?
    I'm not edited in, I remember being at that party. There are lots of pics of college parties online, how would I know I was being photographed by some random person?

The kid is edited in obviously. You think a little kid was at a party for college kids? A kid holding a camera from the 1980s it looks like? How stupid are you. If LLL3 can't provide the link to the original pic, he obviously edited it. And he won't. He'll only have the edited version he posted to imagebox.

I'm not edited in, I remember being at that party. There are lots of pics of college parties online, how would I know I was being photographed by some random person?

The kid is edited in obviously. You think a little kid was at a party for college kids? A kid holding a camera from the 1980s it looks like? How stupid are you. If LLL3 can't provide the link to the original pic, he obviously edited it. And he won't. He'll only have the edited version he posted to imagebox.
    The image is a screenshot with an odd dimension. It even has the word screenshot in its name/url. Meaning that wherever LLL3 saw it, he used a tool like Snipping Tool, to highlight the image on his screen to crop it. If he was going to go through the effort of editing the little boy in, then he would have just downloaded the original image. Right?

If you look at the URL of the following image, it also has the word Screenshot, so if LLL3 was the one who uploaded it, then he probably took a screenshot of it when he saw the image on Louie's Facebook instead of saving it and uploading it. That seems to be the way he does it. If it was LLL3. Just crop part of the original.

If you want to prove your innocence, then you have to find the original.

That girl must be 6' tall.

Jstern has to resort to lying the image link was not a screenshot https://images2.imgbox.com/8d/50/FS3xY2ax_o.jpg

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

You literally said a 13 year old girl was hot
    Never said that you sick ****. Can’t wait till you get busted by the Feds one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post

Axe, just know that I wanted to quote tpols there with a laughing emoji, but I restrained myself due to our current truce. I just want you to know it was very tough for me.

Jstern has to resort to lying the image link was not a screenshot https://images2.imgbox.com/8d/50/FS3xY2ax_o.jpg

You saved the URL. The thing is that I created that URL last night to share it in the thread. I downloaded a copy of the image a couple of months ago, and it was easier to just uploaded the copy that I have than to find the original URL. The name of JPG is "Screenshot-2024-03-19-18-29-41-74-92460851df6f172a4592fca41c"

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Axe, just know that I wanted to quote tpols there with a laughing emoji, but I restrained myself due to our current truce. I just want you to know it was very tough for me.
    This has to be very difficult, yet Jeff keeps deleting your posts. At the current rate you'll reach 40,000 posts in 2+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Sure, beloved king. But you could have just used the waddams emoji in its place imo.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I wonder who snitched (Axe).
    It was me. I don't want you to end up killing Axe, your obsession is getting out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    It was me. I don't want you to end up killing Axe, your obsession is getting out of control.
    absolutely agree with this 1000%. i believe jstern needs a clinical intervention and an immediate mental health assessment by a medical provider specializing in behavioral health sciences.

When you stay on ISH for too long

Who is protecting RRR3? Like, why would you? That kid is pure evil.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

hmmm, what happened here??

anyways, this serial killer incel looks a lot like RRR3.

@Jstern. RRR3 also said it was a college party….however it did not look like a college party to me….any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Axe and I have a truce, until my 10,000th post.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    hmmm, what happened here??

anyways, this serial killer incel looks a lot like RRR3.

@Jstern. RRR3 also said it was a college party….however it did not look like a college party to me….any thoughts?
    I like RRR3, but in all honesty, it looks like a gathering near a state park or wooded area, and RRR3 seems to be dragging along some young boy to a secluded area, and had to cross by those people, and someone happened to take a picture as he did so. Like it's been mentioned, everyone there is unaware of the camera, other than RRR3, the small boy, and the one guy in the background who looks like he's just minding his own business. Unlike RRR3, who looks spooked, as if he was caught in the act, as he has a hold of the young boy with his left hand. The boy looks a bit petrified, with a look of help me.

If RRR3 was indeed taking the small boy to a secluded area, my hope is that the picture spooked him enough to let the young boy go, knowing that when the boy is reported missing, that image would be strong evidence.

I'm not saying that's what happened, I like to think that RRR3 is not that kind of person, all I'm saying is that, that's what it looks like to me.