Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Eastern Conference Finals: (1) Boston Celtics vs. (6) Indiana Pacers

The 2024 champions will need an * next to their name. In a season with so much competition we end up with everyone injured durnig the playoffs and an ECF that everyone already knows the result of.

Default Re: Eastern Conference Finals: (1) Boston Celtics vs. (6) Indiana Pacers

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Knicks were a much better team after the OG trade. Indy didn't face the Knicks with OG during the season because he got hurt.

The Knicks won both playoff games he played in spite of their other injuries. I am not counting the 5 minutes in game 7.
    With him, the knicks managed to make it to 50 wins in the rs. Overtaking the cavs and the bucks in the overall standings en route to the 2nd seed. It's nothing short of impressive and og himself has gone deep of the playoffs a few times too.

Don't care for either team but the only reason I'd rather see Boston move on is for competitive reasons.

Rik Smits isn't walking through that door.

Wasn't even close to goaltending... how did the ref call that???

i'd prefer to see anyone but boston win it, they're super unlikable. but they'll probably win it bc they're good on both sides of the ball.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Another joke Celtics series.

These games could be a lullaby.

Local High School Star

McConnell reverse layup. But then Horford scores and it's 21-12.

Local High School Star

Toppin gets Pritchard in a switch and gets an easy bucket there. 25-20 Celtics.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

I like Tatum attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Hunger View Post
    McConnell reverse layup. But then Horford scores and it's 21-12
    great album

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Another joke Celtics series.

These games could be a lullaby.
    Celtics have been sleepwalking. They need a 30 point loss in a close series to wake them up.

Local High School Star

Celtics lead Pacers 34-31 after 1Q.

IND settled down after falling behind 12-0 and Obi Toppin scored 11pts in 7 min.

Brown 10, Tatum 8, Horford 5, White 5; Turner 6, Siakam 4.

Pritchard and McConnell “both 6’2” LMAO.

These guys are like 5’10

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

WTF is this bullshit Kevin Hart and Boogie talking WHILE the damn game IS ON ????

How the fkkk can we turn this off ?

Just rolled in, went to the first channel that showed ECF, weird that anyone would choose to watch that sh!t on ESPN2 over the real game on normal espn ….

Luke says ... I can do that to