Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Beautiful Dreamer

https://share.newsbreak.com/6xp8uzqd
    Quote Originally Posted by like you don't know
    “I think he’s praying. But if he is sleeping, y’know, he certainly looks pretty while he sleeps. Maybe it’s an endearing moment of prayer, though.”
    I am sure that some of you will curses at me and scream and get very upset...because I didn't put this link in the legendary "Quick Laugh." I know, I know. Sorry to disappoint my fans but I felt a new topic was appropriate.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: Beautiful Dreamer

She doesn't actually believe that, she's just trying to endear herself to her base. Like if I wanted to farm reddit upvotes I'll just constantly gas up Lebron in r/nba.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    She doesn't actually believe that, she's just trying to endear herself to her base. Like if I wanted to farm reddit upvotes I'll just constantly gas up Lebron in r/nba.
    There are certainly varying types of hypocritical idiots in the MAGA movement. The only one in a position of authority that I feel sure really believes what she is saying is MTG. The rest in congress are largely bullshit artists. Boebert had shown with some of her private life behavior that she's absolutely not the Christian conservative that she pretend to be when pandering to her supporters for money and votes... but she is genuinely stupid, as demonstrated by this attempt to defend Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    or hoping to get into Donald's good graces. Anything to suck up to the Dear Leader Donald. It's embarrassing how far his supporters go to defend him.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    or hoping to get into Donald's good graces. Anything to suck up to the Dear Leader Donald. It's embarrassing how far his supporters go to defend him.
    Kind of like the way Biden supporters believe he’s competent enough for a second term.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Kind of like the way Biden supporters believe he’s competent enough for a second term.
    a whole lot better than hiring Hitler for the position.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    a whole lot better than hiring Hitler for the position.
    Hitler is dead you dumb fvck dumpster

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    There are certainly varying types of hypocritical idiots in the MAGA movement. The only one in a position of authority that I feel sure really believes what she is saying is MTG. The rest in congress are largely bullshit artists. Boebert had shown with some of her private life behavior that she's absolutely not the Christian conservative that she pretend to be when pandering to her supporters for money and votes... but she is genuinely stupid, as demonstrated by this attempt to defend Trump.
    you have an iq of about 75 on a good day