Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Jokic-Murray era playoff record. 1-5 vs teams of #3 seed and higher

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    all i'm saying is jokic seems to have a blame waiver gifted to him by the comissioner himself. under no circumstances is he to blame for a loss. it's always murray's fault. but all W's must be credited to his effort.

If Jokic had a 48% TS series, like Murray just did, I am sure he would get plenty of blame.

What does Murray bring to the game, other than scoring? Jokic routinely leads the team in pts, rebounds and assists.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    If Jokic had a 48% TS series, like Murray just did, I am sure he would get plenty of blame.

What does Murray bring to the game, other than scoring? Jokic routinely leads the team in pts, rebounds and assists.
    excuse me, you are wrong. he literally shot 20% from 3pt and 46%fg in an ELIMINATION GAME AT HOME.

do i need to say that louder for those in the back?

dude could miss every shot and not one single person would blame him bc he's "tired"

that's the entire r/nuggets sub right now. "jokic isn't to blame, he gave it his all, he was so tired, malone should be blamed for playing him so much, Murray needs to be traded, MPJ needs to be ashamed of himself"

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    He did that, that’s the problem. He got teammates into their spots and they missed shots. Mpj missed at least 4 wide open 3’s where he catches the ball in stride into his shot. A floor raiser puts his teammates in their best opportunities to succeed, but at some point they need to hit shots and finish plays. You’re hating on Jokic for 46% fg’s against what will go down as a historically good defense, with multiple bigs designed to stifle him. The guy who constructed the Denver roster built this Wolves team for the express purpose of slowing down the fat Serb and you’re hating on…46% shooting. That’s Embiid’s entire career playoff average and higher than Kobe’s. Not ONE other player in the league replaces Jokic and pushes this Wolves team to 7 games. He’s one of one.
    is that much of an argument? the team was built around him...

excuse me, you are wrong. he literally shot 20% from 3pt and 46%fg in an ELIMINATION GAME AT HOME.

do i need to say that louder for those in the back?

dude could miss every shot and not one single person would blame him bc he's "tired"

that's the entire r/nuggets sub right now. "jokic isn't to blame, he gave it his all, he was so tired, malone should be blamed for playing him so much, Murray needs to be traded, MPJ needs to be ashamed of himself"
    Do you even realize you're acting like a 34/19/7 on 55%TS performance against the best defense in the league is some embarrassing failure Frankly, holding him to these kinds of standards is the best compliment you could pay him.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Do you even realize you're acting like a 34/19/7 on 55%TS performance against the best defense in the league is some embarrassing failure Frankly, holding him to these kinds of standards is the best compliment you could pay him.
    wb his defense? oh thats right.

wb his defense? oh thats right.
    Minny shot 39% for the game.

Jokic wasn't the one guarding Kat or McDaniels who combined for almost half their points.

Any more dumb comments?

Minny shot 39% for the game.

Jokic wasn't the one guarding Kat or McDaniels who combined for almost half their points.

Any more dumb comments?
    and it wasn't bc of him. KCP/AG/Braun are the best defenders on that team. ffs, Braun and company took turns guarding KAT while Jokic got a breather in the paint.

and it wasn't bc of him. KCP/AG/Braun are the best defenders on that team. ffs, Braun and company took turns guarding KAT while Jokic got a breather in the paint.
    Exactly. Jokic wasn't the one getting scored on. Try to keep up.

Minny scored 98 points shooting 39%. Defense wasn't the problem.

Denvers problem was 6 players combining for 21 points in 148 minutes shooting 8-28.

Exactly. Jokic wasn't the one getting scored on. Try to keep up.

Minny scored 98 points shooting 39%. Defense wasn't the problem.

Denvers problem was 6 players combining for 21 points in 148 minutes shooting 8-28.
    did we watch the same game? bc i was there. and i can assure you that if this fat slob tried even a bit on defense, that 20pt lead would have been more difficult to lose. he doesn't even ATTEMPT to block shots or alter them. 90% everyone is blowing by past him, he's always in the wrong position defensively and makes zero attempts to correct it. in a gm7, if you're the best player, and you REALLY want to win, you don't let the opponent score on you while you stand idle waiting to see if you can pad your rebounds. that last dunk was the most pathetic sh1t i have ever seen from a star too. you lost the game but sure, let's pad the stats. always has energy to throw an elbow into a defenders chest but never has the energy to attempt a shot block.

did we watch the same game? bc i was there. and i can assure you that if this fat slob tried even a bit on defense, that 20pt lead would have been more difficult to lose. he doesn't even ATTEMPT to block shots or alter them. 90% everyone is blowing by past him, he's always in the wrong position defensively and makes zero attempts to correct it. in a gm7, if you're the best player, and you REALLY want to win, you don't let the opponent score on you while you stand idle waiting to see if you can pad your rebounds. that last dunk was the most pathetic sh1t i have ever seen from a star too. you lost the game but sure, let's pad the stats. always has energy to throw an elbow into a defenders chest but never has the energy to attempt a shot block.

Funny how Minny shot 39% in spite of all those layups Jokic allegedly gave up. Why didn't they attack him more often? He isn't hard to find on the court.

Jokic played 47 minutes against the best defense in the league. Of course he was tired by the end. Duh