Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Is Jokic really unique - or is he just better?

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    Isb shit getn real. His issues would not be mitigated because foul trouble. No eurobig in history including sabonis, could defend without fouling. Dude would get it in but remm bam on him. Do u know what kind of posters dude would be on. Whether he could take it or not is on his mental. Kukoc said about mj n pip doubling him and trying to not let him make a shot: i was like wow but i dont know i guess thats how they play in nba. U know? If hes like that then he would still be a 25 30 ppg real monster. N ten boards. One block haha. It would be so awesome to transport someone like him back there but due to the fact he was inspired, its like a time paradox. Heh.

I got spyware from china on my phone to post this. Read what im sayin and tell me where im wrong @anyone. But its also just my opinion so chillllll.

Edit: also dream paring many ppl. Young shaq, my dude theyd be passin to each other lool. Hakeem, my goat pf cuz he could pf on any team, but man any player who could score if they got a good touch would shine w him. If u think they wouldnt have enough inside wronnng just sign some get hard pf n its all gravy. Jokic would be getn him buckets too.

Kg not a scorer tho thats one thing to think about.

Edit 2: sabonis sez thats the diff between me n u, jokic haha. Ish shown me elisha cuthbert. Jeff u sold out. This site used to be fire. Assholes like u are the reason script blockers exist. Boooooo. Like u werent already rich.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LEy4eD...IGZvdWxpbmc%3D

-Smak
    Sure, Jokic could fit with so many great bigs in those eras.

I just feel like he and KG would work perfectly because they won't tread on each other's toes. KG likes to shoot and is averse to the paint and too much physicality; Jokic thrives there. KG likes to roam and switch, providing crazy help defense; Jokic would prefer to stay home and guard the rim.

The high-low actions would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Sure, Jokic could fit with so many great bigs in those eras.

I just feel like he and KG would work perfectly because they won't tread on each other's toes. KG likes to shoot and is averse to the paint and too much physicality; Jokic thrives there. KG likes to roam and switch, providing crazy help defense; Jokic would prefer to stay home and guard the rim.

The high-low actions would be amazing.
    No doubt but w kgs skill set he should be able to get 60.

His career high is 47. That means imo even when he’s shooting like 80% he is not gonna just ball out. Nothing was really stopping kg from being kd inside arc. He was just like 20. U get 20 if u show up on a good offense. I need to go back and watch prime kg cook ppl but two passers turns out better in theory, but the amount of good shots they’d generate is insane. Then jokic would be the bad shot taker w kg crashing. Def cool. I see what u mean if u mean dream pairing for him to shine, but in my hot tub fantasy I’d want him passing to an elite scorer. He’d still get his pts cuz he can do nuts shit. Just mbe not 30. 25 tho. Kg was like that at best and better at d but jokic has stupid range and he’s knock down from three like kg is from 18.

Regardless, jokic would be aight. Peace.

-Smak

NBA sixth man of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Jokic is already the 2nd best player of all time.

Anyone that says otherwise is a moron

High School Starter

I heard the exact same thing about Steph, when he was rising to all-time great status.

"He wouldn't be the same in different ERA!" "He's just lucky that he plays now and not in the 60-90's"

It's nothing but a bunch of fans of other players\styles trying to discredit Joker.

The only thing that would happen if he was playing in different "Era" is he would be battling against smaller pool of less athletic, less skilled players with less knowledge about the game.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

just pray to your god that Joker , never goes to the Lakers...

otherwise I will be leaving this board as so many have already.

Miss you Gobb

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    He might actually be more of a scorer with no 5 second backdown rule and the emphasis on post play.
    What year was the 5-second rule ? I didn’t realize it had a before/after….

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    What year was the 5-second rule ? I didn’t realize it had a before/after….
    Maybe 1998 or there abouts?

It ain't so fun Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Jokic is already the 2nd best player of all time.

Anyone that says otherwise is a moron