Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Predict Jokic's game 7 stats

Depends on which whistle we get.

Made that high school varsity squad

Not sure, but if they lead the game with an ad for the upcoming matchup between Ant and Luka, it won’t be good.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

He's going to destroy them imo. With the look he had on his face. But Murray has to show up. Which I believe he will.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy Pratt View Post
    Not sure, but if they lead the game with an ad for the upcoming matchup between Ant and Luka, it won’t be good.
    That shit was crazy.

The refs didn't really blow the game open though. It's almost like these billion or trillionaire reptilians are toying with us from the 4th dimension where past, present, and future are one and they can see outcomes before us.

Who knows doe.

37-11-7 on 65% TS in a 10-13 point win. I expect him to dominate.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

I want him to get rebounds and assists. It he has 15+ rebounds and 10+ assists the Nuggets will win. He will not win on his own and he cannot assist on bricks and shots getting blocked. He may score 45, but if the rebounds and assists are not there, Minnesota will win.

So I predict 24/16/12

Not because I think this is what will happen but because this is what I'd like to see happen.

Minny was doubling him a lot last game. Ordinarily that is trouble because Jokic can find the open guy for easy looks. However Minnesota has the length and athleticism to rotate quickly and contest those shots.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Minny was doubling him a lot last game. Ordinarily that is trouble because Jokic can find the open guy for easy looks. However Minnesota has the length and athleticism to rotate quickly and contest those shots.
    They weren’t strong on the rotations early yesterday. Denver was just flat out missing everything, including many good looks.

25/15/15. I listened to lowe he said Minnesota threw out their game plan in game 6 of Rudy being the only guy helping on jokic and jist started doubling him like lakers did and make everyone else make shots because they rotated so well. I expect them to keep that up game 7 so it’s going be hard to score 35

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Depends on which whistle we get.
    It sadly does.

Truly disgusting, what Silver and the Vegas sports books, have done to our beloved sport.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    25/15/15. I listened to lowe he said Minnesota threw out their game plan in game 6 of Rudy being the only guy helping on jokic and jist started doubling him like lakers did and make everyone else make shots because they rotated so well. I expect them to keep that up game 7 so it’s going be hard to score 35
    That’s why Denver has to attack all weak side close outs when 4-on-3 on the weak side. Unless it’s Murray or Caldwell Pope or Porter. Everyone else has to attack the gaps, hard, to punish Minnesnowta for their hard doubles on Jokic.

Jokic also must cut hard immediately after releasing the pass, and physically occupy each defender doubling him as much as possible. Like extend each arm on the initial step of the cut, so each of the two defenders FEELS your presence, and feels obligated to stay with you, for at least one step. Same concept as a nose tackle occupying two. Or a stud receiver forcing a safety to lean their way.
    Last edited by BarberSchool; 05-18-2024 at 11:36 AM.

Decent playground baller

Jokic's game 7 stat:

Wins: 1
    Losses: 0

^Word.
    Jokic will finish the night with 1win.
    And it’s gonna get ugly.

It ain't so fun Mask the Embiid's Avatar

50 points on 75% shooting with 18 rebs and 15 assist (3 steals 3 blocks). IF he is who yall say he is(the best offensive player of all time)...Then this prediction should be right. I expect a lot out of a 3 time mvp who is the "greatest offensive player of all time" #GOPOAT

I got the Nuggets winning with jokic putting these stats up and of course jamal murray will hit another game winner. The ball will always be in his hands with the game on the line. Just like how Jordan always gave the ball to pippen for final plays....right?

edit i also expect aaron Gordon to continue shooting 65% from the field and 58% from 3 as a 3rd option.
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 05-19-2024 at 12:22 AM.

I rule the local playground Nowoco's Avatar

45/22/12