Page 48 of 85 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast

Default Re: (2) Nuggets vs. (3) Timberwolves Second Round Playoff Series Thread

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    like 80-20?
    if it's 80-20, the 20 is probably on mouth breathing mode still. which is still a combination of heat with sour/acidity

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    And 22 year old AE is by far their best player. And Minny played their best game with out Rudy Tooty Fresh and Fruity when he had to arbitrarily see a non cognizant baby pop out of a vag. What is your point?
    Best game while getting out rebounded

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Best game while getting out rebounded
    28 assists with 12 to as well as bench production

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    28 assists with 12 to as well as bench production
    Gibert certainly at fault for the bench not showing up last night

no one can show up when a nobody keeps yelling at you screaming "hey, I'm a robot, I'm your phone, I'm your computer, I'm your airconditioner etc."

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

my autocorrect changes Gobert to ‘Gibert’ as well.

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Rudy lost them the game in like 3 or 4 consecutive possessions.

I wonder how much of the Nuggets improvement is more energy and how much is just shooting the ball better. They look much more fired up but a lot of it is simply making shots too.

Through the first 7 games of the postseason, they shot 32.2% from 3pt land. The last two games they are at 46.6%. The law of averages balanced out at the right time. The Lakers series was as close as it was because the Nuggets shot the ball horribly.

Make or miss league

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    I wonder how much of the Nuggets improvement is more energy and how much is just shooting the ball better. They look much more fired up but a lot of it is simply making shots too.

Through the first 7 games of the postseason, they shot 32.2% from 3pt land. The last two games they are at 46.6%. The law of averages balanced out at the right time. The Lakers series was as close as it was because the Nuggets shot the ball horribly.
    This is definitely part of it. They shot themselves in the foot with turnovers (which Minnys aggressiveness helped force) in the first two games but they also had a ton of shots bounce in and out of the basket, and it’s just human nature that becomes very deflating.

Just look at Murray last night. Had four points going into halftime, except wait… he adds three more on a moonball at the buzzer that gets him super fired up, and he comes out in the second half sinking everything.

The luck of making shots or not can definitely affect the energy you play with at times. Weve seen it from both teams.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    The luck of making shots or not can definitely affect the energy you play with at times. Weve seen it from both teams.
    Saw plenty of this in the Clippers vs Mavericks series as well. When PG and Harden canned multiple treys, all the role players felt better as front runners and started playing with more confidence and aggression. And Vice Versa, once they didn’t have a lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Just checked my phone after I finished my work and see Xiao is still on full damage control for Rudy's pathetic display last night
    It's obvious no one else is as responsible for letting joker drop a huge 35 points against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    It's obvious no one else is as responsible for letting joker drop a huge 35 points against them.
    And yet your favorite cumbersome big was +9

You keep on saying that he's not your hero. Yet, here you are always whining whenever you see someone making fun of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Just checked my phone after I finished my work and see Xiao is still on full damage control for Rudy's pathetic display last night
    tough times for the troll.