Default Edwards was somethin else tonight man

He's goin into battle against a juggernaut of a well oiled machine, and he's doing it with Toody and Playoff KAT by his side, so you cant hold the result against him.

But he didnt come into the league as a shooter and he's just knockin em down left and right, so you can tell he's put a ton of work in. And he's playin both ends of the court til the final whistle, giving his absolute all. The antithesis of a James Harden, Ben Simmons type "talent."

Gotta take your hat off to that young fella tonight.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: Edwards was somethin else tonight man

Ant was amazing tonight, but it's a team sport, so he can take that 'L' on his way out the door.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Franchise record

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Last edited by White Hammer; 05-12-2024 at 11:01 PM.

the best player on the team isn't ensuring his teammates getting better contracts

Super fun to watch. Great player. His game is super well rounded and he seems to have figured out how to impact games even when his shooting is slightly off.

Edwards gave Denver a hard time in the first round last year but not many people seemed to notice.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

He is going through MJ vs Pistons arc right now. The thing that annoyed me the most in the past with Anthony Edwards was he sounded incredibly dumb on interviews. But I like what i hear from him for a while now. He sounds poised, confident but not arrogant and he takes responsibilities in losses. His body language on the court is great too. Doesn't whine a lot(relative to other stars) and he is AMAZING to watch. The next step for him individually is to step up his game during regular season to get his team a better seeding and create better chemistry regardless of what happens in this post-season.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream View Post
    He is going through MJ vs Pistons arc right now. The thing that annoyed me the most in the past with Anthony Edwards was he sounded incredibly dumb on interviews. But I like what i hear from him for a while now. He sounds poised, confident but not arrogant and he takes responsibilities in losses. His body language on the court is great too. Doesn't whine a lot(relative to other stars) and he is AMAZING to watch. The next step for him individually is to step up his game during regular season to get his team a better seeding and create better chemistry regardless of what happens in this post-season.
    You can’t really hold that against a twenty year old, most of us are going to sound dumb at that age. I can only imagine twenty year old me if I had Ant’s talent, no one would be able to tell me anything. It’s not ok, it’s just reality. If you’re still like that when you’re in your mid 20’s? Then we have some serious maturity issues. Ant having this kind of poise at 22 is a great sign.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    You can’t really hold that against a twenty year old, most of us are going to sound dumb at that age. I can only imagine twenty year old me if I had Ant’s talent, no one would be able to tell me anything. It’s not ok, it’s just reality. If you’re still like that when you’re in your mid 20’s? Then we have some serious maturity issues. Ant having this kind of poise at 22 is a great sign.
    the community as a whole failed to put Ant in one of those swimming machine, telling him, we are the machine. because the community lives in the nightmare of social service agencies