Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Wolves were "too much" for Nugs after 2 games, but now they need more help??

OP is actually autistic.

He thinks some arbitrary thing he picks out is the reason basketball games are won and lost. Half the time - the shit he picks out isn't true.

"That car is red and goes fast so therefore it won't rain today" - basically OP's logic with his basketball takes. Just absolutely abysmal.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Wolves were "too much" for Nugs after 2 games, but now they need more help??

Ant isn't the reason they're losing, he is 22 years old after all.

The reason they're losing is because they're no longer being allowed to foul without whistles on every possession.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post
    OP is actually autistic.

He thinks some arbitrary thing he picks out is the reason basketball games are won and lost. Half the time - the shit he picks out isn't true.

"That car is red and goes fast so therefore it won't rain today" - basically OP's logic with his basketball takes. Just absolutely abysmal.
    OP is just exposed because the dating ritual is a science, dopamine level can be tracked by quality and frequency

OP are you actually watching games or a few highlights here and there? Because nobody talks more than you about a game you claim to not actively watch.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    you're acting as if there's a tempo that can be played where Gobert isn't a turnover machine.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post
    OP is actually autistic.

Sometimes, when you win, you actually lose.
    Sometimes, when OP loses, he actually wins.
    And sometimes when y’all win and lose, you actually tie.

So keep in mind,
    there ain’t no damn vista,
    and there ain’t no view.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Ant isn't the reason they're losing, he is 22 years old after all.

The reason they're losing is because they're no longer being allowed to foul without whistles on every possession.
    WINNER !!!!!

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    OP are you actually watching games or a few highlights here and there? Because nobody talks more than you about a game you claim to not actively watch.

Anyone can go to youtube.com and search for "Ant 44" to see how he got his 44 points..

If they do this, they will notice that nearly all of Ant's points came in a down-hill fashion seeking threes or layups... It shouldn't be a surprise that this predictable, ball-dominant approach and narrow shot allocation will eventually get solved by top teams.. This has been the case with Lebron, who has a lottery record against Finals teams like the 09' Magic, 10' Celtics or his Finals record.. Bron lost 3 straight games to lose nearly all of these series, so teams figure out Bron-ball and can't lose thereafter.. This series is no different.. Neither Ant nor SGA will win another game in these playoffs - they've been solved... Solved like bron-ball.. today's "modern" player is a simpleton, "down-hill" sillset that can't foster great chemistry and therefore cannot have great-performing casts or great teams.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Anyone can go to youtube.com and search for "Ant 44" to see how he got his 44 points..

If they do this, they will notice that nearly all of Ant's points came in a down-hill fashion seeking threes or layups... It shouldn't be a surprise that this predictable, ball-dominant approach and narrow shot allocation will eventually get solved by top teams.. This has been the case with Lebron, who has a lottery record against Finals teams like the 09' Magic, 10' Celtics or his Finals record.. Bron lost 3 straight games to lose nearly all of these series, so teams figure out Bron-ball and can't lose thereafter.. This series is no different.. Neither Ant nor SGA will win another game in these playoffs - they've been solved... Solved like bron-ball.. today's "modern" player is a simpleton, "down-hill" sillset that can't foster great chemistry and therefore cannot have great-performing casts or great teams.
    just stop taking your heart medication and let it fail. and yes, any sort of diet that helps boost red blood cells in your body is in fact considered a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post

Your opinion on how Ant plays compared to MJ( which is your new shtick to keep you going for the next decade) is neither something I asked for or care about. I asked if you watch the games or just the highlights and wading through the above wall of shit I got the answer I was looking for.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Your opinion on how Ant plays compared to MJ( which is your new shtick to keep you going for the next decade) is neither something I asked for or care about. I asked if you watch the games or just the highlights and wading through the above wall of shit I got the answer I was looking for.
    I blame myself for the 3ball Ant talks. I’ll own that.

No worries though. If Jokic gets through and rings again he’ll pivot.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    I blame myself for the 3ball Ant talks. I’ll own that.

No worries though. If Jokic gets through and rings again he’ll pivot.
    Yeah, it seems like he’s playing whack-a-mole now.

7-time NBA All-Star

It's just funny how you guys said the Nuggets were too stacked with length after 2 games - too much for the Nuggets, but now Ant needs more help, lol..

He clearly doesn't because the Nuggets were "overmatched after 2 games - the difference is the chemistry, which Ant's downhill game lacks and so the opponent has solved him.. defenses can live with 1 guy getting 40 if it's a down-hill 40 that leaves teammates out to dry
    Last edited by 3ba11; 05-13-2024 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Sometimes, when you win, you actually lose.
    Sometimes, when OP loses, he actually wins.
    And sometimes when y’all win and lose, you actually tie.

So keep in mind,
    there ain’t no damn vista,
    and there ain’t no view.
    This TBH.

Ant is better than Jordan