Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Pacers are filing an official complaint with the NBA over 78 calls in G1 and G2

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I don't think I'm just saying this as a die-hard lifelong Knicks fan, but watching this team go deep into the Playoffs has been fun. It's a team who has been the laughingstock of the league for years, and here they are two games out of the ECF.

I've never rooted for the Knicks in my life, until now. I like the way they've built the team and the way they play.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Pacers are filing an official complaint with the NBA over 78 calls in G1 and G2

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I don't think I'm just saying this as a die-hard lifelong Knicks fan, but watching this team go deep into the Playoffs has been fun. It's a team who has been the laughingstock of the league for years, and here they are two games out of the ECF.
    Too bad so many guys are out, they’d have a legit chance at the title if everyone was available. People don’t realize that in January with everyone playing the Knicks went 14-2 and had a +246 point differential that month, the tenth best monthly differential in NBA history.

Quote Originally Posted by Spuddywebby View Post
    Too bad so many guys are out, theyÂ’d have a legit chance at the title if everyone was available. People donÂ’t realize that in January with everyone playing the Knicks went 14-2 and had a +246 point differential that month, the tenth best monthly differential in NBA history.
    PER wise, they're there. so I think it's clear that given the current format, there's a pretty good salary range that helps you build a contending team.

the fallacy here is that since it's the playoff, supermax guys will always prefer to slow things down. Jokic is the testament that a lot of bigs can produce high efficient iso shots even on an uptempo system. and that's when the fouls come in.

having thibs help, because he's a good adjustment with time out guy, but that's probably still not the hill you wanna die on.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

The Knicks combo of likeable players, hard nose play, and the fact that they havnt been relevant in along time has got me rooting for them.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    The Knicks combo of likeable players, hard nose play, and the fact that they havnt been relevant in along time has got me rooting for them.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spuddywebby View Post
    The Knicks playing well has been fun. Almost as fun has been watching these other fanbases meltdown over the Knicks playing well. The refs held Halliburtons arms down in game 1 so that he would only take 6 shots all game. The refs help the Knicks getting rebounds. The refs banned Indiana from have TJ in at the end of the games. The refs are forcing Pascal Siakam to shoot like Ben Simmons from the line.

The worst fan base in all of sports are the Sixers fans though. They are still melting down over the Knicks and hate watching them against Indy. I couldn’t imagine watching games where my team isn’t playing and getting angry at the team that is winning. And they Stan that huge loser Embiid, who is one of the dirtiest players in the game, a big b*tch and an awful human being.
    What?

Ironic you are trying to call out a meltdown with this meltdown.

Teams submit these after every game btw.. in RS too. Clickbait story.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Good.

This mafia shit has to go.

I hope Trump gets reelected and looks into Lebron and the refs once and for all.
    I gotta say… I fully agree, even if it makes me uneasy to say it lol

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Teams submit these after every game btw.. in RS too. Clickbait story.
    The reporting was that they were not going to submit the complaint after game one, but decided to package the two together after game two. I don't know what happens after every game, but if you are right then the reporting is wrong. This article says that the protests are rare, with only 13 of them being lodged in between 2000 and 2020. But this article's probably wrong too, since you say it happens every game.

https://www.nba.com/news/nba-protest...cks-await-news