Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Unlike Pippen, KAT was All-NBA without winning any titles first - stat comparison

Afloat is certainly one way to describe the wolves from 17-22. I really like kat and he’s been the best player for 1st 2 games but let’s not overrate him. He’s actually someone it’s proven can’t be a 1st option on a title contender, jist a borderline all-nba player top 20 ish in the league

Default Re: Unlike Pippen, KAT was All-NBA without winning any titles first - stat comparison

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    No, Anthony Edwards game is actually much more like Michael Jordan than Dwyane Wade. And he plays better on ball tenacious defense than Dwyane Wade. Dwyane Wade was a great rotation defender and shot blocker. Which was just a few aspects of Michael Jordan‘s defense. But the post game and the footwork, and the jumper and the athleticism at the rim, The ability to elevate in the pressure, packed moments, even the ability to double clutch shots with hang time in the air it is much more reminiscent of Michael Jordan than even Dwyane Wade.
    I meant the level he's currently at, not the tendencies/attributes aspect. I think it's fairer to compare Ant to like 06 Wade than it is to compare to Jordan( unless you're talking about like 87 MJ or something). When people start throwing out names we need to be clear which version of the player, and where that player was in their career. But yes, those aspects of Ants game you specify harken back to MJ.
    Last edited by Phoenix; 05-09-2024 at 04:32 AM.

Facts Are Misleading

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    Afloat is certainly one way to describe the wolves from 17-22. I really like kat and he’s been the best player for 1st 2 games but let’s not overrate him. He’s actually someone it’s proven can’t be a 1st option on a title contender, jist a borderline all-nba player top 20 ish in the league
    He has been the best player for the 1st two games of what? This series? Stop it.

Kat is averaging 23.5/8/2 on terrific efficiency.

Edwards is 35/5/5 on terrific efficiency. That ain't close.

anytime you make an argument that Kareem >>>>>>> Magic Johnson, you're gonna win.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine View Post
    He has been the best player for the 1st two games of what? This series? Stop it.

Kat is averaging 23.5/8/2 on terrific efficiency.

Edwards is 35/5/5 on terrific efficiency. That ain't close.
    Oh ik it’s unpopular opinion but I think his defense has been more important. At least game 2 he was better player imo

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I meant the level he's currently at, not the tendencies/attributes aspect. I think it's fairer to compare Ant to like 06 Wade than it is to compare to Jordan( unless you're talking about like 87 MJ or something). When people start throwing out names we need to be clear which version of the player, and where that player was in their career. But yes, those aspects of Ants game you specify harken back to MJ.
    That I agree with. But play style? Book is Kobe and Ant is MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    Ant is MJ.
    the problem I have with this statement, is that MJ would make you look retarded for not putting shooters around him.

Hell naw.

Y'all called KAT an empty stat loser who could never contribute to winning.

Don't switch up now