Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: No Gobert Tonight, DPOY Clearly Should Be Wemby

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    No Rudy deserves DPOY he anchored the best defense in the league, yes the Wolves are a tough defense with or without Rudy but that shouldn't take away from his impact on that end
    I'm hopeful that one day bias towards wins (team accomplishment) will stop so that individuals who did everything within their own control can be better recognized.

I'm fine with Gobert winning this year, but I'm speaking in general and for all awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Comparing full 48min games to maybe 15-20mins off the court for Wemby?? If he missed a full season and you provided those links showing that, you'd have a point... :

maybe next time, kid.
    Yeah, I find it funny when people do that. Even on ESPN shows and NBA on TNT they've done that. It's how they frame it that bothers me. They should be saying "when Victor is on the court, the Spurs perform like the fourth-ranked defense." Or "When he's on the court, San Antonio's defensive rating is comparable to the fourth-ranked defense.

But what they say instead is "When Wemby's on the court The Spurs are the fourth-ranked defense," which is not true, completely different, and intellectually dishonest.

Gobert represents the reliance on physical cash in order to keep the economy flowing, Wemby represents crypto/bitcoin. which both, one way or another gets transfered into the energy of fire per breast agreement.

credit cards, being credit card users, consistently max them out over a very short period of time since this is the "playoff"

and with Green gone, you know that loans are more or less paid off, the way University hands out tenure.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

NBA on ESPN: “I think I’m the best defender in the NBA besides Rudy [Gobert].” 💪 @malika_andrews talks with Jaden McDaniels on his mentality and where he ranks himself among the league’s best defenders 🔐 pic.twitter.com/kBpFS0dJ5p